Request Or Suggestions for Future Patches / Big Ant Gaming Series

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
First of all I am hopeful that it will come and 2ndly lets list down the realistically probable feature which can be expected.

Let me start

1)Separate attributes for both movements (inswing,out seam , off cutter , leg cutter) more attributes like vs pace and vs swing attributes.
2)Swing and seam having more impact and value in the gameplay
3)Proper career mode alongside management options and training of players along with proper retirements and new regen players coming and improving
4)Separate batting animations for different mentalities and tailenders and lower orders animations alongside new bowling actions (should be X4 greater than Ashes cricket)

That's it all folks for me.

D

Deleted member 46200

Alice bands... ![DOUBLEPOST=1529042859][/DOUBLEPOST]Management mode

aspink3

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Career mode has to take a leap forward. The whole schedule just feels like chaos!

For example, how does it determine whether I play IPL or first class cricket when they're on at the same time? I'd like see whether selecting a T20 contract would clash with other tournaments.

Stats are still seriously under-developed - look at cricket captain for an example of an organised and accessible database. I'm still not being rewarded with a century on my record if I finished not out. Massive and frustrating flaw.

In terms of game play, I'd love to see batsmen ground their bat on a cancelled run, non-striker backing up and fielders plugging a gap after a few boundaries in that area.

D

Deleted member 46200

100 bucks there won’t be
You keep these and willing to part company with 100 of them...
upload_2018-6-15_9-20-42.png[DOUBLEPOST=1529050944][/DOUBLEPOST]This is a Big Ant game... ? I would say they get the England licence and push on from there... If EA Sports... Close the thread!

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeh they did close the thread and just saying that I’m Aussie and we do say bucks

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
It won’t happen

Pretty sure there will be a new game around world cup , not sure if it will be licensed though.

The way Ashes got supported till it becomes a dream game for most of us there won't be any reason to not produce a new game around the game most prestigious event , its a cash grabbing opportunity and their base product is almost perfect , why not update it with new features with minimal effort and grab the opportunity?

Last edited:

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Please give some different shot animations for precise shots.For example precise 3rd man shot should be just a push to 3rd man like in the video

D

Deleted member 46200

Yeh they did close the thread and just saying that I’m Aussie and we do say bucks
I know, I'm Australian too... Let's hope people from Tas don't learn to row... Although they can join their brotherhood in NZ.... Joke!

I'm for a new game but licensed from the English side and hope for a fully licenced County Championship.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Please give some different shot animations for precise shots.For example precise 3rd man shot should be just a push to 3rd man like in the video

This shot is almost not played in Ashes Cricket 17 , this was very much playable in DBC17 & 14

Users who are viewing this thread