No Requests Intelligent Designs: Update: PSL, SA domestic, IND WC Kit, IND domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are you (@wasteyouryouth) and @Llewelynf working together on this or doing separate versions?

Just figuring out which ones to download, planning on starting a series v soon and would like to have all the teams done and do a video on which ones to download for this years edition of the IPL.
Yeah separate. I added the Delhi kit a while ago and the rest are coming soon. I usually wait until the sponsors have been updated to be sure, that way I do not have to submit more than once. Should all be done very soon.

I have a few teams (from across the board not just IPL) I am sharing in the next week.

dawg456

Club Cricketer
Shared some bats

Ch5M0wz.png
3tJs9F7.png
PSSfK6R.png
RYOcP9t.png
nXSlFit.png
qkXFlBd.png
XJKXXDv.png
B2lkopf.png
qEuS6Qg.png
g50HJko.png
XoC1KAH.png
tLb88II.png
Uj2qQZR.png
iVkG7mY.png
d3xsWJZ.png
ECUjKjf.png
Which username are these bats under? Wasteuryouth1 or djmethod?

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey there mate any chance of making the new Pak ODI kit they will use against Australia. Would appreciate it if you can. Ive attached a pic aswell for reference

Attachments

• 96D45491-F2FB-49F0-BD7D-2C43258CA286.png
    96D45491-F2FB-49F0-BD7D-2C43258CA286.png
    10 MB · Views: 16

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hey there mate any chance of making the new Pak ODI kit they will use against Australia. Would appreciate it if you can. Ive attached a pic aswell for reference
I don't know. It doesn't look like a new kit, just different lightning producing a different shade of green. I'll see what it looks like when they've played in it.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Any possibility of this bat it looks sick the one butler using in the ipl right now
Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 11.03.05 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread