Cricket 19 General Discussion

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I would like to see more videos of this fielding camera, especially batsman hitting a six before I make a buying decision. This looks pretty close TV style gameplay that I have been yearning for in BA's cricket games. But if the camera continues to cover sixes the same way it does in the previous iterations it might be a deal breaker for me. It is astonishing that TV-style camera work was fairly well executed in Brian Lara'99, a game released two decades ago, and further improved in games like Ashes 2009 & Cricket 2010, games released about a decade ago, but not in any of the BA games so far. BA has a time and technology advantage over all these games. I wish they would make full use of it.
Yeah i am in the same boat as you, I don't use that behind the batsman style camera angle because I like my classic cricket TV style camera angle like the one in BLC99 cricket 2004 etc.
Hope someone post a video of it.

Oregonian

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United States
Yeah i am in the same boat as you, I don't use that behind the batsman style camera angle because I like my classic cricket TV style camera angle like the one in BLC99 cricket 2004 etc.
Hope someone post a video of it.
I always play with the broadcast camera it looks realistic and more fun.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
game keeps crashing everytime i want to change from batting to bowling.Anyone else have this issue.It worked originally but now has stopped working

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I dont see this game in PS store for pre-order. Neither do i see the demo version for download. Is it not availale yet for US PS store?

OldMate87

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Why isn't there a mode where you can buy and sell players like a franchise mode for the Big Bash and possibly the IPL (if it gets licenced)?

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It’s quite surprising, there isn’t much advertising or promotions for release of cricket 19.

In India I don’t see many people (PS and Xbox Users) aware of the game release at all. How is it in other places ??

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone having information about PS4 version, if it supports 4k hdr or just pro enhanced?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I hope they can add spin SPEED mod slider (apart from Bounce slider) and also VS spin difficulty slider as well.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
please also tell me we are getting empty stadiums. The only time we get full stadiums for Shield cricket is the finals. Otherwise its just the players, coaches, and ground staff! lol
Yeh I did request this last year but there is so much they can add I guess a cool feature would be if you could like set the crowd to like high medium and low

gunit123

County Cricketer
It’s quite surprising, there isn’t much advertising or promotions for release of cricket 19.

In India I don’t see many people (PS and Xbox Users) aware of the game release at all. How is it in other places ??

Non-existent promotion in the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread