Cricket 19 General Discussion

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Lol is this the same pic?[DOUBLEPOST=1558508697][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW will do some career mode video in few hours , if some one can tell me how to broadcast live it will be better ,

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
You have to understand the day 1 patch arent just gameplay and crashes based ones.. It would have a mix of all.. Also I dont like the fact that you wanna stream such a thing..Reason being you might be wary of the crashes and stuff happening but people who would be watching stream would just come to a conclusion that the game is bug fest which isnt a good start for a game which is yet to officially release..

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
No I am ignoring the crashes , but the career mode has improved leaps and bounds , the skill points you get are based on your performance plus standard match experience , however you can still choose what to improve (batting or bowling) which I remember Mikey said in the interview that you won't be able to do that , I guess its because of the standard match experience points you get and the performance auto improves your player? can't confirm , there is an inbox of news and you get notify about your upcoming matches , your match fee and lineup selection etc. The detailed stats tab for every player is the most important thing I liked in this game , wish we can see the perks of our team mates as well.

This is the mode you said was unplayable? So is it unplayable or improved leaps and bounds?

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have the game and it's literally unplayable in career mode.

I have cancelled by Pre-order looking at the run out bug. It's a deal breaker for me. Will wait for things to be fixed and then order again.

Day 1 patch will be big then as the current build commentry is same as before,run out bug, fielders slide and help the ball to reach the boundry rope.
Many here speak about how difficult its to make a cricket game but its sad big ants making cricket game from 2013 still out of the box same bugs and people wait for day 1 patch thats sad so big ant spend next 8 months fixing the same bugs we are seeing from dbc series.
Out of the box 2019 atleast the old bugs should been recitified thats sad so they keep putting effort fixing the old bugs and consumers gets nothing new just few cut scenes animations .
Ashes still is due of ironing out few issues
And we get cricket 19 thats really sad.

Seriously people. Pull your heads in.
This is such an indictment into 2019 society. Hardly anyone has any shred of patience and or logic. The sheer self importance in these posts & complete lack of empathy for a video game creation process in 2019 is staggering.

All of the complaining right now needs to stop until the game is released. It is as simple as that. Everyone sharing / streaming the game whilst not in a up to date build is doing themselves, Big Ant & the Cricket Gaming community as a whole absolutely no favours.
All this is doing is pushing out an unrealistic view of what the game is.

I'm all for honestly critiquing a game. but for god sake, wait until it has been released properly first!

If i leave the barber shop before he has finished. Do i have a right to complain about my crap haircut?

D

Dutch

Seriously people. Pull your heads in.
This is such an indictment into 2019 society. Hardly anyone has any shred of patience and or logic. The sheer self importance in these posts & complete lack of empathy for a video game creation process in 2019 is staggering.

All of the complaining right now needs to stop until the game is released. It is as simple as that. Everyone sharing / streaming the game whilst not in a up to date build is doing themselves, Big Ant & the Cricket Gaming community as a whole absolutely no favours.
All this is doing is pushing out an unrealistic view of what the game is.

I'm all for honestly critiquing a game. but for god sake, wait until it has been released properly first!

If i leave the barber shop before he has finished. Do i have a right to complain about my crap haircut?
I couldn't be bothered reading to the end :p

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Unplayable as in I don't actually have it?
Speaking of things I don't have...

I'm getting a new car today. The mechanic said I should wait until next week because it needs a part for the engine and he's waiting for delivery. But the salesman said I can drive away today. So, I'm getting my new car today!

Mind you, it better be driveable or I'm going to tell everyone the mechanic is useless!

Hahahahah @passarapin just saw your post !

Users who are viewing this thread