Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
Hahaha :lol.... I already warned the people who were going to read it :D
It was interesting though, my introduction message was very brief, probably about 5 lines long! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1557858579][/DOUBLEPOST]
Then you must read letter by letter. (I.e. Each Letter 10 Minutes or more)
Then it will take you ages to read fully :lol:D
That's exactly how i read it! :D

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Its been 7 months since I joined the forum. Was not very active so just found this thread hahaha

Anyways, I am AHP. I am quite new to this forum. I am not a hard-core Cricket fan, but I like watching cricket and playing sometimes. My favourite team is Australia and I am supporting Australia in the upcoming WC. Though I'm not from Australia hahaha.
Anyways, I'm keeping the introduction short. I am having a nice experience in the forum so far. Have a good day everybody. Thanks for reading :)

Elite101

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Hello Guys

I am Elite101 and I heard planetcricket from google
I know this site much before I joined today as I wanted

I love cricket so I joined here.There are many good topics here and I love this site

I also like online trading to earn money and I have started my 1st post regarding that
relating how to earn money ease and other trading discussions

I made my 1st post about how to earn money easily by trading
rather than cricket since it was a unique topic and people may found it interested

Thanks to all respected staffs for maintaining the site and hard work

My favourite team:Aus,India
My fav Cricketer:Virat Kohli,Sachin Tendulkar
Fav IPL team:CSK

I am 18+

Update Now:From now onwards I will discuss only about Cricket and no trade talks

Last edited:

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Hello Guys

I love cricket so I joined here.There are many good topics here and I love this site

I also like online trading to earn money and I have started my 1st post regarding that

rather than cricket since it was a unique topic and people may found it interested

I am 18+
Welcome to PlanetCricket! :cheers

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello Guys

Fav IPL team:CSK

I am 18+

Update Now:From now onwards I will discuss only about Cricket and no trade talks
Welcome :cheers

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
It's been 6 months since I joined this forum and ironically got to know about this thread today:D

I am Asad and my age is 15. My name means lion in Arabic and might be that is one of the source of fearlessness in my nature. I am a hard-core Pakistan cricket fan and watch every game since I developed interest in this great game in 2012. I love to read about history and about growth of extremism in my country. I also research a lot on my roots and have found quite a lot of interesting things about my ancestors. I am a bright student and got 1st position (in International Kangaroo Linguistic Contest) while I was in Grade 3. I also recently won 10 medals at World Scholars Cup Lahore Round and qualified for global rounds in Barcelona, Astana, Sydney, Amsterdam but couldn't go as my parents did not allow me to go alone.

I have been bullied because of my religious beliefs (even when I was 8-9 years old) due to belonging to a different sect than other people around me. That used to hurt me a lot as a 9-10-year-old kid but now I don't care and continue to live the way I want to.

Now coming back to cricket, I never had the luxury to watch my country's greats like Imran Khan, Shoaib Akhtar, Waseem, Waqar etc but still I love this game. Babar Azam is my favourite player and I am glued to the tv whenever he is batting. I only watch games of Pakistan and PSL. I developed a lot of interest in the game due to my elder brother.I hope to have a great time with all of you.:wave

Sorry for wasting your time in such a long essay

Last edited:
D

Dutch

It's been 6 months since I joined this forum and ironically got to know about this thread today:D

I am Asad and my age is 15. My name means lion in Arabic and might be that is one of the source of fearlessness in my nature. I am a hard-core Pakistan cricket fan and watch every game since I developed interest in this great game in 2012. I love to read about history and about growth of extremism in my country. I also research a lot on my roots and have found quite a lot of interesting things about my ancestors. I am a bright student and got 1st position (in International Kangaroo Linguistic Contest) while I was in Grade 3. I also recently won 10 medals at World Scholars Cup Lahore Round and qualified for global rounds in Barcelona, Astana, Sydney, Amsterdam but couldn't go as my parents did not allow me to go alone.

I have been bullied because of my religious beliefs (even when I was 8-9 years old) due to belonging to a different sect than other people around me. I have been called a non-Muslim multiple times (even though I believe in the same God and all prophets), my friends even asked not to share their food with me and I was asked to leave my country and move to Iran. That used to hurt me a lot as a 9-10 year old kid but now I don't care and continue to live the way I want to.

Now coming back to cricket, I never had the luxury to watch my country's greats like Imran Khan, Shoaib Akhtar, Waseem, Waqar etc but still I love this game. Babar Azam is my favourite player and I am glued to the tv whenever he is batting. I only watch games of Pakistan and PSL. I developed a lot of interest in the game due to my elder brother.I hope to have a great time with all of you.:wave

Sorry for wasting your time in such a long essay

Not a waste of time at all!
Welcome to the forums and sorry to hear about the bullying! Hopefully you will indeed remain strong and find some good friends here on the forums! We wish to be a place where everyone feels at home regardless of creed, colour, belief nationality, gender or lifestyle preferences.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Not a waste of time at all!
Welcome to the forums and sorry to hear about the bullying! Hopefully you will indeed remain strong and find some good friends here on the forums! We wish to be a place where everyone feels at home regardless of creed, colour, belief nationality, gender or lifestyle preferences.
THIS thing about PlanetCricket keeps me hooked to it.

Users who are viewing this thread