Academy Q&A

manueld12

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How does one create custom kits?

I noticed in the logos section of the academy there are multiple “logos” that are one part of a shirt or sleeve

How would one go about putting it together as a kit?

roystonvassey

School Cricketer
Does anyone know how to get actual county players, badges kits etc...in career mode?
I've been playing career mode from the beginning and unfortunately, downloaded players don't show up there. I tried unlinking/linking them again. So, it appears it is not possible currently to use downloaded teams/players in the Career mode. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

JOB123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I've done Adam lyth Ben duckett Jamie Overton and Tom moores would love it if someone could playface them you can get them from DCFC jamie

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
how to link downloaded players with players on teams?

AliUmar

School Cricketer
Hi @wasteyouryouth
I just completed my first player using Play face but it is not appearing on academy
I shared it from the play face tool to the academy
did i missed any thing in between

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can someone let me know how to link a downloaded player from academy? I downloaded a couple of players from academy which resulted in duplicate players. How do i make sure the downloaded player is properly linked so i don't end up with duplicates?

Steve1875

School Cricketer
Hi
I'm about to purchase the game for Xbox one. How easy is it to download the correct kits,m, players etc. Can it all be done in one hit or does each team need to be done separately. Also who are the best creaters to search for?
Many thanks
Steve

D

Deleted member 193590

Hi
I'm about to purchase the game for Xbox one. How easy is it to download the correct kits,m, players etc. Can it all be done in one hit or does each team need to be done separately. Also who are the best creaters to search for?
Many thanks
Steve

Hi steve
Everything is downloaded in the academy it's all pretty easy once you get used to it.If you want the most accurate teams you will have to download them individually,sometimes player by player because playface is a bit funny at times and players download without eyebrows :lol
The best creator for faces and kits is Friedlele and for squads wasteyouryouth.
Good luck

KenLBlack

School Cricketer
I've been playing career mode from the beginning and unfortunately, downloaded players don't show up there. I tried unlinking/linking them again. So, it appears it is not possible currently to use downloaded teams/players in the Career mode. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
That is exactly my question, too! The downloaded kits, etc., are awesome, but refuse to appear in the Career Mode. I saw elsewhere that apparently this is editable from the "team manager," but I don't see that option anywhere when in Career Mode. (I'm on a PS4. All I see is Overview, My Player, Activity Feed, and Settings, but no ability to use the custom teams....either with a rookie player or a real one.) Thanks for any information!

Steve1875

School Cricketer
I finally grabbed the game earlier and I downloaded all from friedlele and wasteyouryouth. Great work so far,many thanks. Two questions though, which of the world cup squads are completely finished? And how do I update the squads which aren't? Is it a case of overwriting my squads with the newer versions from the same creators? Sorry for my ignorance on this, any help is appreciated.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I finally grabbed the game earlier and I downloaded all from friedlele and wasteyouryouth. Great work so far,many thanks. Two questions though, which of the world cup squads are completely finished? And how do I update the squads which aren't? Is it a case of overwriting my squads with the newer versions from the same creators? Sorry for my ignorance on this, any help is appreciated.
You should check the separate threads. They might be useful. But for now my SA and NZ are complete

Don'tMindMe

School Cricketer
How do I upload a team to the academy?

Asking on the behalf of a friend, sorry if this sounds dumb or anything it's that this is my first Big Ant game, and his as well (aside from the one match in DBC 17 that convinced me I needed to get the next one)

Addy

National Board President
Is Community on academy down? Says it’s unavailable.

Users who are viewing this thread