Academy Q&A

ASHES_FAN

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
is there any way to download uniforms without messing with your team?

louis

School Cricketer
If I download the IPL teams in the future and download and assign stadiums, will these appear in my current career mode save or would I need to start a new one?

Astronot_Yet

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Does anyone feel the player/team ratings that are downloaded from the community are not accurate? How can West Indies have 82 ovr but India only has 80? I think I downloaded the teams that were highest rated/most downloaded, which were from friedlele(?).

How can Kohli have a rating of 82 but Dhoni has 84 or something?

I'm not that experienced when it comes to community downloads, can anyone please recommend someone who has made players with real life ratings?

Friedlele's faces are really great but, the ratings/skills of players/teams are not realistic in my opinion.
What do you guys think?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Does anyone feel the player/team ratings that are downloaded from the community are not accurate? How can West Indies have 82 ovr but India only has 80? I think I downloaded the teams that were highest rated/most downloaded, which were from friedlele(?).

I'm not that experienced when it comes to community downloads, can anyone please recommend someone who has made players with real life ratings?

Friedlele's faces are really great but, the ratings/skills of players/teams are not realistic in my opinion.
What do you guys think?
All Indian players I've shared as part of my Indian domestic teams have been skilled/balanced in line with the default ratings (I did some work on this during the beta and I am finishing/improving upon it).

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If I download the IPL teams in the future and download and assign stadiums, will these appear in my current career mode save or would I need to start a new one?
Yes, they will work!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

What do you guys think?
I have pretty much left the skills as they are on disk. I feel if people want to adjust them they should do so. I do not want to be biased or subjective but rather leave it open to you.

In the future I might reskill according to what works for me. My biggest issue is that because so much of my time is used for creations I barely play the game until I am happy with what I have shared and then I do the play testing

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have pretty much left the skills as they are on disk. I feel if people want to adjust them they should do so. I do not want to be biased or subjective but rather leave it open to you.

In the future I might reskill according to what works for me. My biggest issue is that because so much of my time is used for creations I barely play the game until I am happy with what I have shared and then I do the play testing
And as an aside, with Kohli for example, his stats for batting are what matters. His bowling and fielding might bring the OVR down

Astronot_Yet

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India

Yes, I was informed that you've left the ratings as default in some other thread. I apologize profusely for assuming that you rated the created players yourself. Your creations are absolutely magnificent and I can't thank you enough.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Overall ratings doesn't really work for a cricket game tbh
Too many people pay attention to that. Like Llewelyn says, it's the individual ratings that matter.

What I've also noticed, since doing a lot more skilling, is how people jump up and down the rankings by altering perks. It's kind of obvious it would happen, they are skill buffs, but interesting to see the difference it makes.

Users who are viewing this thread