Academy Q&A

ndschan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Was looking at the custom stadiums that were downloaded with the teams, most of them have outfield friction set to 1, is that excessive, what is the equivalent friction of the in-game stadiums

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Can anyone guide me to a kit template for the game?
I can't guide you to that but for the first time I have found somebody on PlanetCricket, who has the same first name as me. :wave

D

Deleted member 185125

Can anyone help me where to find the option to edit shoes?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's at the bottom of the player creation; same sub section as sunglasses.
Here's hoping next game they have more than five shoe types, two of which look like ten pin bowling/kids shoes lol

Dracos

Club Captain
I was editing someone's Supersport Park stadium yesterday. I guess proper grass banks are not possible in custom stadiums? It looked like the creator of that stadium tried to mimic it by placing hills and small galleries under those hills. Can anyone confirm this? I can't seem to recall how the licensed stadiums like Adelaide Oval and the Waca were done. Do those stadiums have people standing or sitting on grass banks?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I was editing someone's Supersport Park stadium yesterday. I guess proper grass banks are not possible in custom stadiums? It looked like the creator of that stadium tried to mimic it by placing hills and small galleries under those hills. Can anyone confirm this? I can't seem to recall how the licensed stadiums like Adelaide Oval and the Waca were done. Do those stadiums have people standing or sitting on grass banks?
nope. Hills or people standing in general is not possible in the stadium creator.

swisscheese

Club Captain
is there a specific setting for a player to make sure they come out to bat in a full sleeves shirt everytime weather is mild or cold? or is that just random?

Users who are viewing this thread