MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
is there a specific setting for a player to make sure they come out to bat in a full sleeves shirt everytime weather is mild or cold? or is that just random?
The game determines this on its own I believe. Also the perk where they don't perform in cold weather (can't remember the name of it) also increases the chance of long sleeves and vest etc from my experience.

PJ13

Club Captain
Haven't played the game for a long time but decided to get back into it. I was just wondering if there is anyway of downloading kits and adding them to a team without having to download the entire team again?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Haven't played the game for a long time but decided to get back into it. I was just wondering if there is anyway of downloading kits and adding them to a team without having to download the entire team again?
unfortunately no, its still if you want a new kit, you need to download the team. Which is super annoying, like really annoying.

GJD23

School Cricketer
Does anyone know if we re-download teams that have since had kit updates, will it also reflect in career mode?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Does anyone know if we re-download teams that have since had kit updates, will it also reflect in career mode?
I think if its a team that you've linked then yes and in that case it would also reflect in career mode, I think. The intricacies of the academy are still a supernatural phenomenon to me lol.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
unfortunately no, its still if you want a new kit, you need to download the team. Which is super annoying, like really annoying.

Thought you would all know how to do this already.

If you want to keep all the players, you have to delete the team in team creator. That doesn't delete the players.

Download team of your choice with the kits that you want and when it asks about players just select to ignore and keep current for all.

IF you just want one kit. Yeah, can't do that, but what you can do is download the team without deleting it. Download the logos but keep current players. The sucky part is you have to make the kit your self then but the logos/kits should be in your inventory if you have the room.[DOUBLEPOST=1606113095][/DOUBLEPOST]
See above.

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If you reset the academy does it affect the settings and custom difficulties?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Who made the best teams for early 2000's?

Abhi_Roxtar

Club Cricketer
Can anyone tell me how to use STUMP and adboard pack given in PC MODS thread ? Please direct me to the thread where the step by step process is given, if any. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread