Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I "think" it has to do with how much leeway you are given when releasing the ball: so your stick inputs become more and more sensitive as you increase the slider making aiming more tricky?

This was my understanding of it too. But I cant say I've noticed that it makes much difference if changed

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can't se it somehow, seems like they're done with this game as far as updates go
Honestly this is something Big Ant really need consider for all their future games. They're basically done with the game on release day, only releasing hot fixes. There are so many niggly, little things in Cricket 19 that should be looked at but never will.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
There are so many aspects of Cricket 19 (and previous iterations) that can difficult to understand or interpret (e.g. what the sliders do, how to interpret pitch types, how skills and perks work etc.) that people on this forum have been forced to do tests and experiments with to see if they can work out what effect they actually have (such efforts are much appreciated by me as I lack the time and will to attempt such forensic analysis myself). It would be great if BA did provide documentation or videos explaining every aspect, prior to, or at the point of release.

D

Dutch

There are so many aspects of Cricket 19 (and previous iterations) that can difficult to understand or interpret (e.g. what the sliders do, how to interpret pitch types, how skills and perks work etc.) that people on this forum have been forced to do tests and experiments with to see if they can work out what effect they actually have (such efforts are much appreciated by me as I lack the time and will to attempt such forensic analysis myself). It would be great if BA did provide documentation or videos explaining every aspect, prior to, or at the point of release.
The danger is indeed that when you as a developer make a game as customisable as this game is that you get lazy both in terms of explaining what things do but also in testing whether outcomes are as expected.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
The danger is indeed that when you as a developer make a game as customisable as this game is that you get lazy both in terms of explaining what things do but also in testing whether outcomes are as expected.

Aye, why do testing when you can just release it and let users work it out once you have their cash.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I do think, if you're basically going to allow the players to edit difficulties and physics of the game, then go to one or two default difficulties. Then those difficulties can be better tuned and the scope for feedback would be narrower.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One of the glitches have seen in Shorter game is unnecessary more run outs of AI

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
hi guys i am new to the game i am sorry if i ask a stupid question but can anyone tell me why cannot i download more bats in the game is there a limit of bats in game if yes what is the limit

Users who are viewing this thread