Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know they're working on faces, especially during the Pak Vs Aus tour - but I wonder if it would be possible to change the player models themselves.

All these players seem a little thin and anorexic. I remember back when DBC 14/17 had really good player body styles (and the game was more high-definition). Might be a huge change and more of a next-iteration thing.

Rest of the game is pretty solid now.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I’d love to see a few licences NZ grounds in the game, they seem hard to replicate in the academy
Basin Reserve and Eden Park surely have to get in. Would love to see the PSL stadiums added too.

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Basin Reserve and Eden Park surely have to get in. Would love to see the PSL stadiums added too.Ross
Ross did say that were going to add NZ grounds but didnt' say which ones maybe some of the big ant team will do it when south Africa and Australia tour NZ next year Feb/march though that's a guess. not sure about PSL grounds but hopefully they will

Hester

County Cricketer
Main thing I've noticed since lowering Ai timing to 20 is I no longer get edges to slips or wk

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Ross did say that were going to add NZ grounds but didnt' say which ones maybe some of the big ant team will do it when south Africa and Australia tour NZ next year Feb/march though that's a guess. not sure about PSL grounds but hopefully they will
I think Rugby 24 could be key for some NZ grounds

Hester

County Cricketer
I don't touch this.. no need if you reskileld
I've reskilled so I'll put it back to 50 and see how it goes.
My gf et al aren't happy
Don't know why Ai timing lower would stop them edging to keeper though they still edge, just not to slips or wk

tfish555

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Not going to post as a bug yet as it may be a problem with my PC… anyone else having their game crash around half the time they try to download a team from the academy? It may be that I’m running at the low end of requirements but wasn’t sure if anyone else has faced this issue

Karachi

Associate Captain
Not going to post as a bug yet as it may be a problem with my PC… anyone else having their game crash around half the time they try to download a team from the academy? It may be that I’m running at the low end of requirements but wasn’t sure if anyone else has faced this issue
what does the error say?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I tried downloading a team at 4.30am this morning wasn’t having any of it was searching for 4/5 minutes then said servers down

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It happens with a lot of pc users. Check out t the discussion on Steam. You can still download without logos. Frustrating that BA didn't pick it up because it started before the last patch.

PJ13

Club Captain
Just had my first instance of an edge from a bouncer actually being caught. Sure, it went so high in the air that I had to wait until the next day to catch it but it's happened. :-)

Wahldo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just had my first instance of an edge from a bouncer actually being caught. Sure, it went so high in the air that I had to wait until the next day to catch it but it's happened. :-)
It would be great if it happened more regularly though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread