Cricket 24 - General Discussion

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ball hitting sounds are like tennis ball now after all these patches, few patches before it was realistic and nice

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Never had these type of miss chances by a wicket keeper before and both of them look so genuine and realstic. Also keeper is having good feilding skills.

Bonus: A stunning wicket while batting.

I had these twice bairstow leaping and just missing a catch looked brilliant but both times resulted in a wicket next ball bairstow diving and catching.

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I had these twice bairstow leaping and just missing a catch looked brilliant but both times resulted in a wicket next ball bairstow diving and catching.

I have had keeper and slip drop a few. I have also had keeper breaking physics, jumping forward, and catching the ball before batsman had a chance to hit it ... it was given out.

BarestOfMargins

Club Captain
I have had keeper and slip drop a few. I have also had keeper breaking physics, jumping forward, and catching the ball before batsman had a chance to hit it ... it was given out.

Had that too, and it occured last ball of the over, i cant remember exactly quite what happened but I went to watch replay and it loaded the next over or something so I was stuck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread