Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I fell into an obvious trap set by the AI yesterday, pulling for sixes between square leg and mid wicket, so AI dropped a man short. Saw the trap, went for it anyway and was caught. Loved it.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I fell into an obvious trap set by the AI yesterday, pulling for sixes between square leg and mid wicket, so AI dropped a man short. Saw the trap, went for it anyway and was caught. Loved it.

I had this in my Test.. batting was March cruising on 56 little man stuck in at short leg and round the corner.. mistimes a normal pull short to the fielder

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Does anyone have any sliders/settings to make the ai miss balls that in real life they’d have no chance keeping out. I constantly get plays and misses that just miss the stump or Yorkers/full balls on middle stump that have only stayed out cause of an edge. No matter what I do I can’t get one to go through them. It’s very frustrating that I can bowl 6 Yorkers in a row at a number 11 and they will keep every one of them out

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looking for best creator of 2010/11 Ashes teams please

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So many great creations out there but you can't download because of the crash to desktop. @MattW and @JNT BA when are they going to fix this? Almost a month that this is happening.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yep in every BAS cricket game previously in career mode match you can go to team select and change the team or let Ai play with Ai , 90% of my game time was watching Ai vs Ai games and observe my team players and role play as a selector , I miss this thing in C24
It's a player mode not a career as selector.

You could do this in casual games.

Karachi

Associate Captain
Correct me if I am wrong, didn't there use to be commentary rotation in few of the previous iterations of BA cricket? There is option for this in the settings but this doesn't seem to happen whilst playing a match.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Correct me if I am wrong, didn't there use to be commentary rotation in few of the previous iterations of BA cricket? There is option for this in the settings but this doesn't seem to happen whilst playing a match.
They removed it (like most good things) in C22 and haven't acknowledged it since

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

nimfromsudan

School Cricketer
Did a patch in the last 24 hours affect timing windows at all? I'd been cruising along in career mode for weeks but as of today I can't time any shots correctly. Nothing has changed in my sliders it's just like I've suddenly become terrible overnight.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Did a patch in the last 24 hours affect timing windows at all? I'd been cruising along in career mode for weeks but as of today I can't time any shots correctly. Nothing has changed in my sliders it's just like I've suddenly become terrible overnight.
My guess would be stability improvements if they haven't shared any patch notes.

Users who are viewing this thread