Cricket 24 - General Discussion

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Didn't bother checking yet but still someone tell me if there is an improvement to AI players development in career mode after this patch?

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Got new 158 mb update on steam now

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just dawned on me there's no NZ updates once again too...

If they can add Pakistan stadiums why not a nation in its second licensed game? Do BA not care about their neighbours?

On par with how CA treat NZC in general.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
On par with how CA treat NZC in general.
Don't know if anything has changed, but a long time ago I recall Ross making a comment about New Zealanders coming to Australia to earn their South Pacific pesos, which could have meant anything, but at the time I took it to mean that some Australians viewed New Zealanders who came to Australia to work, the way that some in the US regard those South of their border coming to work there. :laughter:

It has not surprised me that despite having the New Zealand license for a long time now and domestic squads, that they have poor likenesses, no stadia and poor skill balancing. Lowest of priorities. It's so overdue fixing that even if they did it tomorrow it'd still have been far too long.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Don't know if anything has changed, but a long time ago I recall Ross making a comment about New Zealanders coming to Australia to earn their South Pacific pesos, which could have meant anything, but at the time I took it to mean that some Australians viewed New Zealanders who came to Australia to work, the way that some in the US regard those South of their border coming to work there. :laughter:

It has not surprised me that despite having the New Zealand license for a long time now and domestic squads, that they have poor likenesses, no stadia and poor skill balancing. Lowest of priorities. It's so overdue fixing that even if they did it tomorrow it'd still have been far too long.
Most of the NZ Domestic players are unlicensed I found out! Couldn't find Tom Bruce by default so had to get him from the academy

Users who are viewing this thread