Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Most of the NZ Domestic players are unlicensed I found out! Couldn't find Tom Bruce by default so had to get him from the academy
Yeah they appear to have got the licence for the teams, but not the players domestically, or at least not all of them. There's some good work in the academy though that fixes that.

Wahldo

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Most of the NZ Domestic players are unlicensed I found out! Couldn't find Tom Bruce by default so had to get him from the academy
If memory serves correctly, you were innitially able to play first class cricket for NZ (in career mode) even as an SA player like with the English Counties.

I haven't been able to since C19...I think.

ContoCricketer

Club Cricketer
Is front foot defence vs spin fixed?
Sick of thinking I can block a ball and getting clean bowled as my player aims to mid on

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sick of thinking I can block a ball and getting clean bowled as my player aims to mid on
Same question here. Any PC guys who got the patch can confirm it?

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
All these patches and Big Ant still haven't changed Conway's bat to a generic one. He's still using a GM in game despite the fact that he hasn't used GM for a while now. A lot of other licensed players have the same issue in game.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
All these patches and Big Ant still haven't changed Conway's bat to a generic one. He's still using a GM in game despite the fact that he hasn't used GM for a while now. A lot of other licensed players have the same issue in game.
So many licensed bats are missing too. I get some are new ranges for 2024 but its been a pain in the arse seeing new bats used by players which don't exist in game. Especially GM and New Balance!

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Gameplay looks the same to me. Although I don’t face the sweep shot issues like others since im using Pro ctrl

noys390

County Cricketer
I can confirm the defense & sweep shot issue to spin is very much present in arcade control. Offcourse you can tune down the 'spin revolution' & stay away from sweeping but nonetheless this is a major gameplay glitch currently. Now that Pak playface patch is done, we can hope BA prioritize this issue.

Karachi

Associate Captain
I can confirm the defense & sweep shot issue to spin is very much present in arcade control. Offcourse you can tune down the 'spin revolution' & stay away from sweeping but nonetheless this is a major gameplay glitch currently. Now that Pak playface patch is done, we can hope BA prioritize this issue.
Priority 1 should be making the patch available across all platforms. Some of us are still waiting :p

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Patch is out on xbox as well. Played 15 overs of spin and got 7 batters out just by playing front foot defence. It is very much a serious bug. It was fine a few patches ago

MatrixNeo14

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
If memory serves correctly, you were innitially able to play first class cricket for NZ (in career mode) even as an SA player like with the English Counties.

I haven't been able to since C19...I think.
I really miss playing in the NZ FC league as an SA player. Was it in DBC17 where you were able to play in the Bangladesh and Zimbabwe domestic leagues as well?

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Patch is out on xbox as well. Played 15 overs of spin and got 7 batters out just by playing front foot defence. It is very much a serious bug. It was fine a few patches ago
Don't take me wrong , it is good time to try out Pro controls , there is a little bit of learning curve only a little bit and it's the best way to bat.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Don't take me wrong , it is good time to try out Pro controls , there is a little bit of learning curve only a little bit and it's the best way to bat.
I was thinking about it. I haven't used that since Ashes 17. Probably gonna give it a go tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread