Logo Data Corrupt

I know this isn’t the place to report bugs/crashes etc, but it is pertinent to the subject.

I have on three occasions now had an error message when loading the game “Logo Data is corrupt” I have two options from here, turn the game off or ‘Create new save data’ but I lose all the players, bats, teams, kits etc I have downloaded and/or edited.

Has anyone else had this issue? Frustratingly I do not get the option to report, as I do when the game crashes.

On the third instance I did at least have the presence of mind to turn the game off and go into my PS4 storage and delete just the logos file (it was even showed as corrupt there) thus preserving my career mode and players I’d down loaded.

Anyone else suffering from this?

I try to download from “trusted” sources like Waste, Llewelyn, AnmolJoshi etc.

cologino118

School Cricketer
I know this isn’t the place to report bugs/crashes etc, but it is pertinent to the subject.

I have on three occasions now had an error message when loading the game “Logo Data is corrupt” I have two options from here, turn the game off or ‘Create new save data’ but I lose all the players, bats, teams, kits etc I have downloaded and/or edited.

Has anyone else had this issue? Frustratingly I do not get the option to report, as I do when the game crashes.

On the third instance I did at least have the presence of mind to turn the game off and go into my PS4 storage and delete just the logos file (it was even showed as corrupt there) thus preserving my career mode and players I’d down loaded.

Anyone else suffering from this?

I try to download from “trusted” sources like Waste, Llewelyn, AnmolJoshi etc.
I’ve had this issue twice (about 3 months apart). When it happened the most recent time a couple of weeks ago, I reported it through BigAnt’s website. After a couple of days they emailed me back saying they were aware of the issue and have been working with their ‘friends’ at PlayStation to see how to resolve it but they did also say it’s not going to be a quick or simple fix apparently. When I asked them if this meant I had now lost every logo or uniform I’ve ever created or downloaded, they said unfortunately yes as they have no current fix. Their only recommendation or advice is to always share logos or teams once created so you have a backup to download again if needed. As someone who enjoys creating and downloading the realistic logos and kits etc, this was probably the most frustrating experience. As far as I’m aware there is no way around it, unless someone else can suggest something BigAnt themselves couldn’t. Sorry to not have better news.
Brad

Users who are viewing this thread