Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
For someone much talk around Baseball didn't expect them scaredy cats to send out a night watchman

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Well, I guess my understanding of the situation is wrong then. The English camp seems to have classified Rehan as the next Virat Kohli, it seems...:facepalm2:
Hardly came out to protect Crawley did he? He was taking a single off the first ball of an over, when he was slogging boundaries.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
For someone much talk around Baseball didn't expect them scaredy cats to send out a night watchman

They’ve promoted Broad up the order late in the day on previous occasions.

Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys
Watched the last 2 days of this test match ball by ball on weekend.

Really enjoyed watching test cricket after a long time.

Monday and work tommorow might miss the whole day tommorow of what could be an exciting finish.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
I'm high on Bazball, and I reckon I'd give England about a 50/50 chance of getting these.

Rohit and India need to behave like they're defending 200; anything less than that and they'll give up any initiative which could be really regrettable for them.

I also love the mentality of this England side that they can be looking at a chase of 400 on day four in India, and the 19-year-old leggie can go up to the captain and ask to bat three to have a bash - and the answer is to believe in him and let him have a crack.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I'm high on Bazball, and I reckon I'd give England about a 50/50 chance of getting these.

Rohit and India need to behave like they're defending 200; anything less than that and they'll give up any initiative which could be really regrettable for them.

I also love the mentality of this England side that they can be looking at a chase of 400 on day four in India, and the 19-year-old leggie can go up to the captain and ask to bat three to have a bash - and the answer is to believe in him and let him have a crack.
It'd be the highest 4th innings score (not just winnings score) in a test match in India. England have no chance. Crucially England seem to have convinced India that they are in the game.

The power of Bazball is the ability to make yourself and others believe that the impossible is possible.

join-us-cult.gif

Users who are viewing this thread