England tour of India (5 Tests)

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not Jadeja effecting another runout…

For a quick runner, Jadeja’s judgement is utterly crap sometimes between the wickets.

Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys
Jadeja is such a b*tch

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
An extra bonus wicket late in the day, might have missed a debut century given the nature of the pitch. In any case, brilliant knocks by Rohit and Jadeja.

On the other hand, if India don't score in excess of 450, I bet England will fancy their chances. 5 wickets and 100 runs seems doable but you've got another debutant, an allrounder who is low on runs, Siraj, Bumra, Kuldeep and no Axar. So getting bundled out for 375 is also not out of the question.

Let's hope we bat at least till tea tomorrow, otherwise it's gonna be difficult to contain England's batting on a pitch that doesn't seem to do much. Bumrah's role with the old ball might well come into picture again.

Croadyman

Club Captain
An extra bonus wicket late in the day, might have missed a debut century given the nature of the pitch. In any case, brilliant knocks by Rohit and Jadeja.

On the other hand, if India don't score in excess of 450, I bet England will fancy their chances. 5 wickets and 100 runs seems doable but you've got another debutant, an allrounder who is low on runs, Siraj, Bumra, Kuldeep and no Axar. So getting bundled out for 375 is also not out of the question.

Let's hope we bat at least till tea tomorrow, otherwise it's gonna be difficult to contain England's batting on a pitch that doesn't seem to do much. Bumrah's role with the old ball might well come into picture again.
Hard to fancy chances when we put down catches and generally don't respond to scoreboard pressure at all

Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
1707076879385-png.290287

Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys
Ashwin is warned by umpire Joel Wilson for running on the middle of the pitch. Ashwin goes to the ump to have a word. And Wilson signals for 5 penalty runs. England will start their innings at 5/0.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Honestly, I thought 500 was easily on the cards and India might miss that by some way. However the pitch looks sufficiently deteriorated it will make it tough.

Although I only saw one ball after I woke up, I turned over to watch Annabel Sutherland batting.

Users who are viewing this thread