Story India's Journey To WCup,Special Edition-Johnnie Walker is back!

Who will win this ICC World Cup?

• The Powerless, West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangladesh

• Ireland

• Zimbabwe

• Total voters

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
starpw7.jpg
LIVE

praviaw7.jpg

R.S : Welcome back to the presentation ceremony of the semi finals between India and Australia where at the end, it looked completely like an one sided game finished in favour of Aussies! But overall, we had a good cricket though!

R.S : Now to start with the presentation ceremony, we like to call Indian Skipper, Rahul Dravid and have few words with us please!

R.S : Well Rahul, very disappointing finish in this tournament! Where do u think that formula of the team went wrong?

dravidspeaksiu3.jpg

Dravid said:
Well, We didnt play upto our best today! Our bowlers struggled with their line and length! & in batting, its a great disappointment for us as we didnt bat well too.. Also there was a huge pressure on the team with high score to chase.. So there was some fumble in batting! Hope we sort it out to handle prerssure situations in much more bettr manner before champions trophy!

R.S : Also was it a team strategy planned to go for bowling after winning the toss?

Dravid said:
ya, it was a great wicket to bowl, so we felt not to take risk by choosing to bat! But unfortunately it happened in the other way! As i said, the bowling department needs some improvement and hope we learn from the mistakes soon!

R.S : Also what do u think about the finals?

Dravid said:
Its a equally balanced finals with both the teams ( Aussies & Windies ) in good form.. So any team may win this! And I like to wish both the teams , Good Luck for the finals! :)

R.S : Thank you Rahul for sharing the thoughts! Good Luck for the Champions Trophy!

Dravid said:
Thanx Ravi!

R.S : Now, the victorious captain.... Ricky Ponting... Can u come up to stage please to have few words with us?

R.S : well Ricky, let me congrads u first for entering into finals! and ur views on that?

pontspeaksmh9.jpg

Ponting said:
Thanx Ravi.. well its nice to be in the finals of any tournaments and we have already faced many situations like this before! Atlast we got opening pair too working today! So we are happy to regain the full confidence of the team and hope that our boys continue the same good form in the finals also! :)

R.S : Well, what did u have in ur mind when u defended the huge total of 340+?

Ponting said:
We have already been in this type of situations before against Soutrh Africa where we lost the game becos of over confidence! So we were watchful in this game and our bowlers did the fantastic job!

R.S : Now u are going to face Windies in the finals.... Any opinions?

Ponting said:
At the moment, no thoughts about it as we are happy to enter the finals! Only thing the entire team wud be hoping is, to continue the same good form like today in the finals also!

R.S : Thanx Ricky .... Good Luck for the finals!

ponting said:
Thanx Ravi!

R.S : Now Man of the match... well there were many more choices : Ponting for wondeful skipper knock, Martyn for great fire in the end, McGrath and Lee for amazing bowling but todays man of the match goes to Hayden who had a wondeful comeback century!

R.S : Well Matthew, Can u come up to the stage please for havinf few words?

R.S : Good Luck Matthew, it was a terrific knock and great comeback too.... how was the wicket to bat?

haydenspeaksgv0.jpg

Hayden said:
Thanx Ravi... I enjoyed my batting well! Have it been a test match, i wud have enjoyed more but since its a ODI, i had to hurry up evry ball :) but enjoyed overall & also the ball was coming on nicely on to the bat!

R.S : After a great comeback today, whats ur opinion on the grand finals?

Hayden said:
Well, this is the first match in one day after long time! I have done well... So looking to carry the same confidence level in next match too!

R.S : One final question, do u feel Australia will win the finals ;)

Hayden said:
Quite tricky to answer :D but we are in great form! Windies also in nice form.. So there wud be a string battle in my opinion and as i said before, if we carry the same confidence, we can make it! :)

R.S : Thanx Matthew and Gud Luck in the finals!

Hayden said:
Thanx ravi!

R.S : So thats all from the presentation ceremony!Summarizing once again, Australia win this match comfortable by 219 Runs and wud be playing WestIndies in Finals!Hope you enjoyed all the actions of this match! We will soon return to u back Live in next match between Australia and WestIndies which is the Grand finals of DLF cup! Till then Bye from us! :)

starmy9.jpg

COPYRIGHTS RESERVED

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Well can you tell me the names of Fonts you have used in your story particularly the ones having that awesome effects.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
saurabh2185 said:
Well can you tell me the names of Fonts you have used in your story particularly the ones having that awesome effects.

Two fonts i use majorly,

1) CNN font thats in the title " Presentation ceremony "
2) Walt Disney Font thats in " hayden " in Master blaster picture in previous page!

:)

Jaz said:
this story is superb and definetly the best story i have read in a long time

:happy Thanks mate :happy

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
starpw7.jpg
NEWS

ctmainlogoko3.jpg

Star Sports is very happy to announce all the viewers that it has got the exclusive coverage for the Champions Trophy thats going to be the next tournament after DLF cup!

The other channels which competed along with Star sprts are SonyMax, ZeeSports and TenSports! With all these great channels competing for the telecast rights, Star Sports is very proud to announce that it has got telecast rights! Fixtures and Team informations will be annnounced soon after DLF cup finals!

Also, with the Champions Trophy Coming ahead, Star Sports has included one more segment along with Street Talk called " Guest Area "

guestareaxf7.jpg

In this segment, PC members are going to interact with the cricketing experts after every match in Champions Trophy! Well the selection of PC members wud be done on random basis but Star Sports ensures that all wud be given the chance to interact with our cricketing experts! Questions( 3 to 5 ) wud be sent to the members selected after 50 overs of the first innings of every match in Champions Trophy!

This starts as a trial from The DLF Cup final itself! Keep ur eyes open to recieve the call from Star Sports :) Anytime we may suprise you!;)

Thank You
starpw7.jpg

The Blazer

Club Cricketer
The DLF Cup has been great so far. Really looking forward to the CT. Will you only be playing India's matches- Because otherwise it would be a very long series! :p

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
The Blazer said:
The DLF Cup has been great so far. Really looking forward to the CT. Will you only be playing India's matches- Because otherwise it would be a very long series! :p

I am thinking to play the full series but the schedule(Fixtures) is going to be a tricky one! :) But before that i have to complete the finals of DLF cup!

:happy Also Thanx everyone for the wonderful views and comments :happy

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
starup0.jpg

STREET TALK

streettalk1cd8.jpg

Leftie said:
* Go Aussies!
* Hopefully Hayden will get a match winning century and be put back in the One Day team.
* Well done Hayden .
* Gilly played good as well.
* Ponting has got a start, I hope he can continue with it
* Well done Hayden. What a good idea to play him in the side.
* If these two take it too the end I see around 320ish on the board.
* Good batting by the Aussies.
* Shame Hussey was the only one not to cash in on the bad bowling .
* India are going to have to bat out of their skin if they want to win this one.
* Well bowled Bing, shouts Gilly
* Australia are running all over India here and that is the way I like it

Afridi no 1 said:
* nice start to this match !!!
* Hayden has a good chance to score a century in this match.
* Australia are likely to win this match...
Brett_Lee said:
* CMON AUSSIES
* GET INTO THE GRAND FINAL Against hte windies and beat them!

Cricket_60 said:
* The Commonwealth Banker's will thrash em!
* Great innings' by Hayden and Punter and to an extent Gilly.
* I'm expecting 320+
wfdu_ben91 said:
* C'mon Matty Hayden, destroy these Indians like you've done so many times before!
* Brilliance from Hayden.
* To bad they never give him the chance to prove it in real life.
borncricketer said:
* LETS GO INDIA....come on...show them wut u got
* hope to see a good bowling performance from Patel and Pathan
* come on India...get bak into the game
* WOW they are murdering us...now i jus hope that the indian battin line up can do the same
* i jus hope that they are able to beat the aussies
* well there goes sachin....if Sehwag and Ganguly can put up a good partnership i guess they could win
* hm..i sense another 83 all out
evertonfan said:
* A typically Australian start here; Dominant and authorative.

gamerkid22 said:
* Bhajji the only wicket taker bu i still think that Hayden will score a century...
* as i predicted hayden got century
* now i predict aussies bowled out inside 300 ....
* thats the typical knock by Sachin when he plays against the Aussies in recent years...1 run off 12 balls ....and now dont expect India will pull a rabbit from the hat now.
* India losing it now .... now no chance at all
* Yuvi continues with his poor form ...India in deep trouble ....btw please give them a chance to bat again
* more wickets are falling in this innings than the shots played
* hurray aussies won

Trev said:
* great stuff by Hayden and Ponting
* India need to get a few quick wickets to keep this from under 300!
* How is Yuvi suprised by a bouncer from Brett Lee?
* India lost it and it will be a good game between Australia and West Indies in the final
* Great and easy win for australia there
PhilD123 said:
* India in a terrible situation, although harbhajan has quite good figures so he could slow it down for 2 overs!
* I guess, Aussies will be looking to get 320-350.
* Now Pidgeon will be pleased about that, he loves to get the little master, especially for such a low score.
* India in real trouble now and a couple more tight overs from the Aussies can really keep the pressure on the Indians.
The Blazer said:
* Australia set up to make a huge score.
* Expect nothing less than 350 from the Aussies now!
* The DLF Cup has been great so far.

!x!culli!x! said:
* Hayden has been very much in control in this game, no rust on him.
* Ponting supporting him well too, this could be a huge total made by Australia if Hayden and Ponting stay in.
* Aussies still looking in a great postion despite the loss of Hayden and Hussey, here's hoping India can bounce back to this early onslaught from Hayden and Ponting.
* Ponting and Hayden making the same score, and only Hussey not getting among the runs.

* India need Sachin, Dravid and the likes of Dhoni to bat well if they stand any chance of getting near the total set by the world champs.

* When McGrath gets a nick to Gilchrist, he's not gonna drop them. Sachin has let India down again with his innings against his 'bogey' team Australia. They (India) need to re-build quickly!

* India have played poorly right from the off, the bowling was very bad and you can't exactly say much good about the batting.
* Fair play to the Aussies though, they have kept the foot on the pedals and they are romping home with this one.

* It's all over for India now, Aussies have been unstoppable. Aus vs WI in the final then.

* Bad display by India and sad to see them go out after playing well for most of the series.

Shrav said:
* Great innings by Ponting.
* I see the Aussies getting past 300.
plympilgrim said:
* grt batting by the aussies
* come on india you can beat the aussies
*i think its all aussies from now on
Short Leg said:
* Terrential rain will be the only thing to stop the Australian's from winning this one i reckon.
voldemort said:
* Hopefully, australia can continue this to defeat india.
* indias chances are ebbing away
* gone another gone, can anyone help india?
* you still think theres any indian spectator watching the match anymore? I dont think so. they must have left the grounds, and now the only thing remaining in the match is the quick tumble of the tailenders

iceman_waugh said:
* No chance here !
* The bowlers have lost it for India.
* On a green track,Aussies have amassedmore than 300:eek
* Well lets hope for a 100+ from India !

Jaztheman said:
* bye bye India
* it will be a good final
* Good luck australia

DJ Ager said:
* Good stuff by Aussies, keep it up

Thanx for all the views.... We always try our level best to entertain you viewers... Your Views are most important and more valuable to us!!!

starup0.jpg

Copyrights Reserved

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Great I really love Star Sport's presentation and all.
Good work sur keep it up.
Hope for a better Indian performance this time round in the CT.

Users who are viewing this thread