Story India's Journey To WCup,Special Edition-Johnnie Walker is back!

Who will win this ICC World Cup?

• The Powerless, West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangladesh

• Ireland

• Zimbabwe

• Total voters

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah but what I meant was, same match, same series and West Indies were tryin to save the game both times.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
fourthumpire9sj.jpg

( With Sunil Gavaskar and Ian Bishop )

S.G : Welcome to the Fourth Umpire and Indians had won the fantastic match here!!! Well, Ian its a bad day for Windies... isn't it?

I.B : First of all, i like to appreciate the way Indians played this test match and they have got the important victory here that takes them to lead the series straight away!!! Well, Windies had a horrible batting display... They had the game in their hand and slipped it away...Atleast they cud have drawn the match but its totally an horrible show they displayed in Day5.

S.G : It seemed there were no plans among the batsmen becos they were hurrying up to the dressing room as soon as they arrived at the crease :cool:

I.B : Well, as expected, Lara had the key & when Indians got rid of him, they won the match 50percent!!! I feel, bolwers bowled well but none of the wickets were deserved ones .... all were sacrifices!!! :noway Also I am unhappy with the third umpire when Smith was given out!!!

S.G : It was a very close decision, i expected to go in batsmen's favour!!! But it was a suprise that it was in bowler's favour.... it appeared to me, the bat was just on the line when Dhoni was suppose to take the bails...So at the time, bails wud hve been off,definitely bat wud have crossed the line though the replay was not clear!!!

Is this Out???? Well, Third Umpire's decision was OUT!!!

runoutanim9mf.gif

I.B : Anyways, the decision was given and even the match ended!!! But i feel, Smith have the capacity to stay long at the crease...Smith and Sarwan might have taken it to a draw!! But i liked the way the bowlers bowled!!!

S.G : Yep Ian, really gud!! The line and length were both accurate!! Munaf have bowled his best spell in his life and picking two crucial wickets!!!

I.B : Thats an impressive spell!!! Also Holding was talking about him, that he might be into the history book soon if he continued the same form!!!

S.G : Also, two bowlers did magic on Day5....One was Kumble and other was Sachin!!! They bowled extremely well and shared 7 out of 10 wickets!!! Thats simply superb!!!

I.B : I also liked their strategy of going around the wicket and making more tough for batsmen to get that angle correct...

S.G : Yep Ian, its always tough on Day5 especially with Kumble!!!

We also have a clipping how the most of the deliveries were bowled around the wicket from these two!!!

KUMBLE AND SACHIN FROM AROUND THE WICKET!!!
HAWKEYE

hawkanim5su.gif

I.G : They were looking for this line and its extremly tough to guess the flipper and the legbreaks...Ans this made them to fetch more wickets!!!

S.G : Thats a clever strategy!!! As u said, Windies batsmen sacrificed their wickets simply!!! Will they learn from this test?

I.B : Definitely Sunil, Lara's face was extremely disappointed..he knws tht its the suicide commited by them!!! They shd learn from this test to play with positive attitude especially in Day5!!!

S.G : you are right...Tdy morning they almost went with the negative attitude that day5, facing Kumble will be tough and so & so...So that itself was responsible for 5opercent of suicide!!!

I.B : I think Lara shd have realised that!!! :rolleyes:

S.G : Ok Ian, its time for Presentation Ceremony.... Before that we will summarise the scorecards,

SCORECARDS

scre11hj.jpg

BOWLING CARD

bwlingcrd9uf.jpg

So thats all from the Fourth Umpire from th First Test match!!! We will be back with u at the second test!!! Till then bye form us and we are taking back to the stadium for the presentation ceremony with Ravi Shastri!!!

I.B : Hope u enjoyed our analysis and also the match!!! Bye... ;)

Back to the stadium for Presentation Ceremony with Ravi Shastri!!!!

PRESENTATION CEREMONY!!!

presnt0ft.jpg

R.S : Welcome back to the Presentation ceremony of the first test match!!! Well, exciting match came to an end in the fifth day!!! Both the teams were competitve in this match and atlast there was one team which outsmarted the other and won this test and that was India.

Well, I like to call the lossing captain to have some words,please!!!

ravidravid3gb.jpg

Well Brian tough Luck for u!How was the experience in playing with India after a long time in the home???

Yep Ravi.. Its was a tough match overall for us!!! But we have learned a lot from this.... Sachin and Yuvi were excpetional in batting and their bowlers bowled well... Our boys though they have a gud strt with the ball, we need to improve ourselves a lot in the longer version of the games!!! We have done poor today and we are learning on it!!! But the cricket Indians played should be appreciated a lot :clap

--- Brian Lara, Windies Captain.

Good Luck for rest of the matches Brian.... Now I like to have few word with the winning Captain... Rahul Dravid..Cud u come to the stage please?

ravidravid2be.jpg

Well Dravid..U had a wonderful start here in WestIndies... Could u share the starting experience?

We played well right from the start... Bowlers did an outstanding job!!! Sachin had a great test with both bat and ball... Anil, Munag and all bowled well!!! But still there are minor improvements needed in the batting department!!! Yuvi &Sachin played a crucial innings...So fine performance overall by our guys and we are happy to win the first match here!!!

--- Rahul Dravid, Indian Captain

Thanx Rahul and all the very best for the rest of matches!!!

Now coming to the man of the match..well there were many choices... But it was one man who batted exceptionally well and bowled extremely well especially in the second innings... He is Sachin Tendulkar!!! well Can i like to have Sachin on stage please!!!

MAN OF THE MATCH

ravisachin1ej.jpg

Well Sachin, u had a great cricket overall...how was ur experience Champion?
Well, :cool: I was comfortable with the bat in the first innings and just played a natural game there but the pitch changed a lot in last few days!!! So I was feeling little tough in the second innings to place the ball!!! And with the bowling i enjoyed it well especially in the last day!!! Also i like to thank the crowd for their excellent support... It was a wonderful start overall!!! :happy

---Sachin Tendulkar, Man Of The Match

So thats all form the Presentation Ceremony!!! India won the First test match by a massive margin!!! Hope u all enjoyed this match!!! We will be back to u at the second test which is just few days away!!! Till then Bye from us!!!

anim5um.gif

COPYRIGHT RESERVED
star1bt.jpg

Last edited:

Bala

International Coach
Huge win for India! Good work Surendar. and a rather belated congratulations for getting your story as the best for June. :)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Bala said:
Huge win for India! Good work Surendar. and a rather belated congratulations for getting your story as the best for June. :)

Thanx mate!!!

Also Thanx to everyone for their views and support :happy

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
I have never seen such a brilliantly presented story so far. It seems you work extremely hard to present it. :clap
Fantastic...keep it up. :cheers

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Very nicely presented. No wonder this story won story of the month.

sid_19840

International Coach
The animation in the run out and the hawk eye is really good,the drawback with it is that people tend to keep looking at them rather than reading the lines in between.Excellent work btw and hope India can build on this advantage.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
sid_19840 said:
The animation in the run out and the hawk eye is really good,the drawback with it is that people tend to keep looking at them rather than reading the lines in between.Excellent work btw and hope India can build on this advantage.

Cricket Doctor said:
I have never seen such a brilliantly presented story so far. It seems you work extremely hard to present it.
Fantastic...keep it up.

Leftie said:
Very nicely presented. No wonder this story won story of the month.

gamerkid22 said:
wow excellent presentation

PhilD123 said:
Great presentation, funny really, quite a similar test match to the one finishing yesterday.

:happy Thanx to all for the views and support :cheers :happy

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
flashanim9xj.gif

laxmango5ef.gif

After the match, we had a confirmation news from the Indian Dressing room that, VVS Laxman is sure to return to India tmrw for complete treatment and rest!!!

This is really bad news for the team as Laxman is a very great test player!!! So one of the most important player is to miss this challenging series very early!!! Laxman is likely to board the flight tmrw afternoon.

We are yet to get the official news from the Selectors regarding the replacement options for Laxman!!! We will bring u the latest updates as soon as possible regarding this.

STAY TUNED!!!

star1jr.jpg

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
STREET TALK

streettalk4zy.jpg

* There is some bad news with the injury to Laxman that might rule him out the remaining three games.

* Full credit to India, for getting the job done.

* Big win in the end for India.

---m_vaughan,PC

I don't beleive the rain can save the Windies. 266 runs on the final day is a big ask so I see India taking out the win.

---duffarama,PC

India should win this one - I reckon that Munaf will skittle him out.

---hondeyho,PC
India will be able to hold on here!

---Brett_Lee,PC

india are going to win this one easily

---Farrukh,PC
India Is On Top.....

---mehkar,PC

Great win for India .This will go down in the history books as one of the greatest wins of India on West Indian soil .This lead will give India a chance to win the test series in WestIndies which they havent done for many years.terrific start from India with some gret batting from the little master in the 1st innings and Y.Singh in the second innings .India declaring on both the occasions.Good bowling by Kumble and M.Patel supported well as India won by taking 20 wickets in the match . S.Tendulkar looks to be the strong contender for the Man Of The Match award for his magnificant century and also he picked up few wickets.India will be looking to use this advantage to leading the series to full extent in the remaining series.

--- gamerkid22,PC
great work by Indians

---Madmick,PC
Huge win for India!

---Bala,PC
hope India can build on this advantage.

---Sid,PC

West Indies are gone. No chance of winning this match.

---Leftie,PC

Thanx for all the views... Ur Views are more important and valuable to us!!!

star4ee.jpg

COPYRIGHT RESERVED
star4ee.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread