X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
16 Feb - Canada vs England - Warmup

odds - paddypower

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is why I think England are by far the most overrated side coming into the World Cup.

IMO Bangladesh have a 50 - 50 chance of knocking them out in the group stage, but in saying that Bangladesh got smashed by Pakistan yesterday, so it's hard to really know.

Pietersen's averaging just 21 in 23 ODI matches since January 2009, you'd think against a team like Canada it would be a perfect chance for him to find some 50 over form, but he's already out.

P

pcfan123

Sheesh Colly is out of touch, I still back England to win it by 50 odd runs. 103/4 right now but still 25 overs to go.

Warms ups are never a good indicator of whats going to happen in the actual tournament anyways. Canada will probably get butt ***** in the real deal

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Doesn't matter. I'm psyched for Canada! Closest thing to the United States, and until the red white and blue can get into this stuff, they will have my joint support :p. Good to see them put on such a great show. Big fan of Ashish Bagai too, that guy is all cool.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Canada won't even make 100 on this pitch and how come John Davison is playing? I thought he pulled out of the squad.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Expecting some kind of fight from Canadians with the batting, though I think a upset is not possible.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Canada won't even make 100 on this pitch and how come John Davison is playing? I thought he pulled out of the squad.

Yeah, same.

Colly's form is a really worry for England. Trott's still in the runs though, and Prior down the order seems to have worked. Just need to sort that opening-partnership out. Which again begs the question, why the hell was Davies dropped?

Users who are viewing this thread