IPL 16th Match: Chennai Super Kings v Deccan Chargers

Winner?

• Total voters

rockyrakster

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am a fan of DC and CSK Who will win when they meet deccan hope to continue to win while CSK look to be back to wining ways.Will CSK discharge chargers.What do you think???

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Deccan Chargers should win, based on their form.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
CSK is the team that can halt DC's run of form this season. Go Dhoni! Hope Badrinath and others come to the party this time.

I think Dhoni should push Raina down and bring Badrinath up. Raina is a big hitter whereas Badri right now is struggling because big hitting doesnt come so naturally to him (although he can do it). Push Badri up and push Raina down. We should try it out.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
its Gilly vs Dhoni time. CSK might just win this one, but i am a DC and a Gilly Fan. so i want them to win bad!

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Chennai will be first match without Flintoff. They've got Oram and Fleming as batsmen. Or they can include an Indian batsmen and then let Ntini play.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Chennai will be first match without Flintoff. They've got Oram and Fleming as batsmen. Or they can include an Indian batsmen and then let Ntini play.

No they don't. He's the coach.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
No they don't. He's the coach.

I think he is a coach cum player and can be used if the need arises (but there is no need now for him to play). Oram should fill in for Flintoff.

naresh091

International Cricketer
The franchise has bought Fleming as a player for a contract of three years.So they are just calling him player-coach.He wont play any matches,as Fleming himself told so some months ago.
Im pretty damn sure they will play Badrinath at no.7 again.I hope Badri breaks the shackles and comes out dashing in this game.He batted at no.7 last season too.He played some great innings then.He just needs some confidence.If he gets that,he'll be a tough nut to crack.
Dhoni too has performed whenever he is being criticized.Hope he does that this time too.

Last edited:

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
This will be a very close contest. DC is on a roll.
CSK,have lost their previous games and would seek to make ammends over here.

Expect a cracker of a contest.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
We got to work ourselves up on the starts provided by Hayden (he has been doing it consistently). Our batting in the last few overs of the innings has been shaky. The big hits have to flow. Dhoni has to bring his ones out (enough of the "anchoring" stuff!). The old dashing Dhoni is lost somewhere, and the current Dhoni has to search for that lost Dhoni if CSK has to spring back up.

naresh091

International Cricketer
If Albie plays the way he has been playing in this summer,we would have no problem in the slog overs.Note that he has had only one failure.It wont be much long before he finds his rythm.Im looking forward to some refreshing knocks from Albie and Dhoni.We dont need to worry about Hayden.Hes in top form.Our middle order and death bowling need to click.

naresh091

International Cricketer
What about the weather gods this time? Will they play spoil sport again?

Last edited:

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
the second big test for DC.i think DC is going to win this match too as R.P.Singh seems to have hayden's number and also the services of the in-form dwyane smith will help DC get through.
will be a good contest with not many big names in either of the teams.oram is likely to miss out here.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Well Dhoni and Fleming have come out with the lineup we expected them to play.Its pretty stupid to expect them to drop Joginder now.They are just in love with his 'all round ability' to give away runs.
Hope we get to see some runs from Dhoni and Albie's bat.Atleast I want to see a shuffle in the batting order.

Users who are viewing this thread