IPL Match 50: Chennai Super Kings v Delhi Daredevils

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Both teams need to win this game to make sure of their Semi-final slot.

Chennai Super Kings' Recent Form: W L W W W
Delhi Daredevils' Recent Form : L L L W W

Looking at the above recent form of both the team's, Chennai are the favorites.

My prediction: CSK to win this one !

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Its CSK's home game. Out of CSK's last 5 games, we have won 4 out of 5 and all have been home games. Suddenly CSK is starting to perform like tigers at home (esp. after the resurgence of Murali Vijay as an attacking 'n aggressive T20 player).

But wont rule out Delhi because they are still one of the top teams with really explosive players like Warner, Sehwag, Gambhir, AB, Dilshan, etc. We beat Delhi in Delhi this IPL. They would want to get back at us.

rocky_pratik

Club Cricketer
Saisrini..I think ur rite..You can never underestimate Delhi..

But i think Chennai has the upper hand tommorow

:D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Hope Vijay and Hayden give Chennai a fiery start tomorrow. Both are dangerous, and its time both fire in unison. That could destroy Delhi completely. With Raina, Dhoni and Morkel to come, Delhi will be demoralised if the openers fire together.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
both teams have rely heavily on their top order to perform; while chennai have been doing that, delhi haven't and they have collapsed. some serious selection issues for delhi last game: they dropped vettori for mcdonald :facepalm.

i say chennai will win if delhi dont pick vettori.

TumTum

International Cricketer
Battle of the teams with the best openers. Hayden/Vijay v Sehwag/Warner is just awesome.

I have a feeling the match will be decided by the bowling, CSK to win imo.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Go DD Go. This is the crucial time for DD, needs to beat CSK to stay in semi-final race. Warner needs to stay on the crease throughout the inning. Vettori should be in ahead of McDonald. Hope Nannes also should be fit.

:happy Hope will have a competitive game.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
With Ashwin and Jakati bowling really well, will Murali be dropped for Thushara/Kemp? Three spinners (also Raina is a good backup option for spin) is a luxury. Maybe bring in Kemp who can be the allrounder. Murali is a top bowler, but I think he might be dropped due to the good performance of the other two spinners.

deathrevenge9

International Coach
After reading this,
KKR needs thumping wins (and win both their games) and also they should hope that Chennai dont win their last two games and Deccan dont win their last two games. If that happens, MI will be Number one, Delhi/Bangalore will be No.2 and No.3 and KKR will be No.4 and will qualify for the semis.

Only thing is, I dont see it happening. I expect either Chennai or Deccan to atleast win one of their remaining two games. Both teams have Punjab and Delhi as their last two opponents. Wont be surprised if both win all of their remaining games. Both are good enough teams for that.
I wish that CSK fail today!!!

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
If CSK wants to win they need to get early wickets of warner,Sehwag and Gambhir because this trio can demolish them in no time

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Chennai in major disarray here! 101/8 with only 5 balls left. If Chennai defend this, it would be a very very special performance. Delhi to thrash us today. Highly disappointing batting!

angryangy

ICC Chairman
120-130 is more the sort of total you'd be looking for when it's turning and bouncing unevenly. Their bowling attack doesn't look good enough to defend this, but Delhi didn't have the most accomplished attack either. Will they wish they picked Murali?

Users who are viewing this thread