1999 WC semifinal - SA vs Aus

pal

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
:crying I just :crying saw the semifinal again and I can't :crying stop crying..... Just think what would have happened if my favorite player, Klusener hadn't been impatient.. I am going to throw away the video... :mad: I can't bear to see it again. :(

If you don't want it, i'll have it! What a game of cricket! Could watch it over and over again. The highlight my dad recorded throughout that world cup just aren't enough anymore.

klusener is a loser and donald is an idiot.

What was the point in that comment? No point at all. Donald was one of the finest fast bowlers you could wish to see and Klusener was supurb at times, one of those players who had the ability to change the course of a match in a matter of minutes.

I like Lance Klusener. I don't know why he's not playing cricket for South Africa any more, he's more than capable. Also I don't know where you get off calling Klusener a loser and Donald an idiot. And on topic, that was a great match, I thoroughly enjoyed it :)

I watched the match last night too.After watching the match how can you say those two are not idiots.They were a run away from going to world cup final then klusener the loser ran like a cow to take the singel then donald the idiot wasnt happy to take the singel. :(

Last edited:
Lol, at least they made International cricket.

squiz said:
Well they'll acomplish more in the life than you ever will, show a bit of respect mate

Oh well.They did but i was just reffering to world cup final.Yeah they were fine player's though and i wont accomplish anything :(

i suggest that you stop calling me idiot over and over again>:

fardin - I think you have only one word in ur dictionary to describe people or their performances that you don't like - "loser" and Congrats - now that you've learnt the new one - "idiot"...but Klusener was not a loser(in english) - at least at the time which is being talked off and Donald is one of the most respected fast bowlers of our times...he is not an idiot...

the only idiotic behavior that was expressed in that WC by the any of the south africans was by Gibbs - when he dropped that lolly pop - after which S. Waugh is alleged to have told him - "Son, you've just put down the World Cup"...

I couldn't believe it when Gibbs dropped that, because he'd actually caught it, then lost it when he tried trowing it in the air in celebration. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread