HARSHA.jpg

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It looks nice on him though. I never knew Ponting got one as well.

P

pcfan123

I think Punter might have had some regrowth treatment, instead of the toupee

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Watching Harsha live right now seems he's done the same. Doesn't really look like the toupee.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Perfect time to post my anti IPL rant, but I'll give it a pass this time, and just have a laugh at Mumbai. :laugh

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Damn, how did they lose it? When Pollard hit two sixes and a four in an over off Burger, I thought MI would canter to the target comfortably. Absolutely poor to lose from there. I hope people dont blame Sachin as usual. In a T20, chances of getting out are very high because you are always on the button looking for big shots which are high risk.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Always nice to see the underdogs winning. was a good total by the Lions to begin this comp. Don't know why MI only used McLaren for one over, this is his home conditions yet they bowl part timers that probably are bowling for the first time in SA.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Did McLaren get injured or something? He only bowled one over. Giving the overs to Satish, Duminy and Pollard was a mistake by Sachin. Stick with your main guns.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
:facepalm
Dunno what happened to McLaren, but if he was alright, then Blame Sachin and Sachin only.
Too many bowling changes and all went wrong, Zaheer looked pale. Sachin did his part in batting but he didn't get any support. A setback to the team and it would hurt MI more because they have two tough opponents ahead.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
McLaren not having his full quota in SA conditions is very surprising [ similar to how Pollard batted very down the order in IPL finals? :D ] Anyways, fielding standard of MI didn't look like a top teams' one.

Users who are viewing this thread