2009 Updated Test and ODI Rosters **2010 Rosters are released!!!**

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dunno if anyone cares but I'm updating both the Test and ODI rosters for 2010 at the moment. Half way through the test roster and not started the ODI roster, but got a quiet week ahead of me so might get it done by the end of the week

i care specially after the fact that c05 runs flawlessly in ubuntu :banana2:banana2

D

Dutch

Dunno if anyone cares but I'm updating both the Test and ODI rosters for 2010 at the moment. Half way through the test roster and not started the ODI roster, but got a quiet week ahead of me so might get it done by the end of the week

Great stuff Tom. I am certainly keen to keep my cricket 05 adventures going as this game has great game play even compared to more recent games that have come out!:p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

I care Tom, still play Cricket 05 and people like you will always continue to help me play

Thanks a lot!!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Might get me to install C05 again. But, do tell which bat pack we need as the last page tells nobody knew what was needed. :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
He has updated the first post with the batpack!!

Highlander999

ICC President
I have? Oh yeah, I have :p

Ok, after a bit of testing I'm going to completely rework the players values and agression types just to make sure that AI batsmen are a tad more agressive in ODI's and tests, hopefully it'll work well :) Unfortunately not done any work today as was out shopping in Edinburgh with a few mates, but will look to get a few more countries done this evening :)

Highlander999

ICC President
As long as you have it installed (and you bought it!!!) I can show you an entirely legal way to play it without needing the disc :)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would be great to have a updated odi and test roster for cricket05. Best of luck Tom. Although you are already have way through doing the roster. :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
As long as you have it installed (and you bought it!!!) I can show you an entirely legal way to play it without needing the disc :)

I haven't got it installed and now am not finding the disc. Obviously, it was original.

Highlander999

ICC President
Ok, that's all the test team rosters done for the Test playing nations, I'll start the ODI roster tomorrow, and I might release an add-on roster for Zimbabwe at a later stage

Highlander999

ICC President
You can all thank a certain woman in my life waking me up at 2 in the morning very drunk, meaning that I wasn't able to get back to sleep so instead spent a few hours finishing off the ODI rosters so that I bring you the Updated 2010 Rosters for Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka and West Indies in both Test and ODI formats. Enjoy :)

Attachments

• 2010 Rosters.zip
    239.9 KB · Views: 607
D

Dutch

You can all thank a certain woman in my life waking me up at 2 in the morning very drunk, meaning that I wasn't able to get back to sleep so instead spent a few hours finishing off the ODI rosters so that I bring you the Updated 2010 Rosters for Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka and West Indies in both Test and ODI formats. Enjoy :)

Cheers Tom, downloading now......ooooh.....it's all sticky.....:p

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Downloading now. Can't wait to try it in the game. :D

Users who are viewing this thread