2009 Updated Test and ODI Rosters **2010 Rosters are released!!!**

BRPS

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, is it just me or are the skins of some of the players mixed up? For example, kamran akmal is white and ian bell is dark... Any ideas? Great work on the Rosters anyway mate! Reps to you.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
You can use player editor to correct it though. There is one option to select Asian skin or white skin, which should rectify this problem.

BRPS

School Cricketer
You can use player editor to correct it though. There is one option to select Asian skin or white skin, which should rectify this problem.

Thanks, but for some reason I can't get the Player Editor to work on Windows 7... It seems to have a constant error, which is something along the lines of: HRESULT: 0x8007000B

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
You are not able to open the editor at all or You can open it but can't edit it? I am using Windows 7 and it works perfectly for me. Do the following things,

1) Download the Zip file again.
2) Extract it with Winzip for safety.
3) Make sure that you have .NET framework as mentioned in PE Readme. I have the higher version, I guess, 4.0!
4) Right click the exe and run as admin
5) Give the Game path, ImpBig path and Roster path correctly.
6) It should work without any issues.

:)

saivaishu

School Cricketer
You can all thank a certain woman in my life waking me up at 2 in the morning very drunk, meaning that I wasn't able to get back to sleep so instead spent a few hours finishing off the ODI rosters so that I bring you the Updated 2010 Rosters for Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka and West Indies in both Test and ODI formats. Enjoy :)

after one innings its coming like fsh failed what i must do can any one help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread