Requests Accepted AC09 Requests thread

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Request a patch for Ashes Cricket 2009. Hopefully someone will be able to make it.

Patch makers, post links to your thread here :D

Patch Makers
Gazza_11
Binnu

Last edited by a moderator:

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Does anyone know how to extract from Dat files?

And could someone please make a face preview tool!

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since this is a request thread i would like to suggest:

*Changing crowd reaction and ambient sounds of every country to a more energetic crowd. Its all about atmosphere ;) (though this is only possible once Abbh find all the file names and update them in next editor. So have to wait till then)

*It might be possible to replace all the comments by a particular commentator by a commentary in the native language of members here on PC. It would be dream come true for sub continent fans to play a game with their native commentary :hpraise:hpraise

*Has someone tried opening model files of player faces?? Even the official faces aint that great(take Michael Clarke for example)

*I found that some stadium files are in texpack form too and have a lot of dds files inside them. I guess those might be stadium ads and pitch ad etc.

*When you guys find a way to import stadiums in the game, then create a epic stadium with very very long boundary(double the size of lords). That woul be ultimate for pure test cricket lovers as pure sloging wont be enough on those grounds.

Thats all for now, i will post more later.

Gary123

School Cricketer
Has someone tried opening model files of player faces?? Even the official faces aint that great(take Michael Clarke for example)
That is still not possible,I think.
I found that some stadium files are in texpack form too and have a lot of dds files inside them. I guess those might be stadium ads and pitch ad etc.
Actually I tried to understand those files.
But I've got no clue about what they really are.

Users who are viewing this thread