Requests Accepted AC09 Requests thread

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Replace the commentators with the Channel Nine commentators?

Oh God no. Who would want to sit through Mark Taylor's dull and cliched banter?

Slater is not bad and even Warne is alright, but Taylor is the master of stating the bloody obvious all the bloody time.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Has anyone made any progress whatsoever on modding the sound files? Would love to hear a real "thwack!" of the bat hitting the ball.

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
have a Ashes LAN option instead of signing in online ?

we could use the BETA 2 patch :) then use Hamachi VPN to play online

cheers

has anyone ever use Hamachi with a Cricket LAN (local area network) game ?

like EA07 or BLIC07 ?

btw might fix lag playing on hamachi :eek:

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
Oh God no. Who would want to sit through Mark Taylor's dull and cliched banter?

Slater is not bad and even Warne is alright, but Taylor is the master of stating the bloody obvious all the bloody time.

lol i reakon

I cant stand heals or slater & warne pisses me off lol hehehe

give the rights to channel 7 we need a change & a diff option

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
lol i reakon

I cant stand heals or slater & warne pisses me off lol hehehe

give the rights to channel 7 we need a change & a diff option

Nowadays they have so many people on the commentary team. They need to get rid of a couple of them. I would sack Mark Taylor immediately, and Healy is not that great either. Nicholas is annoying. Slater is OK, even Warne drawl isn't too bad.

In the old days it was just Bill, Tony and Richie. They had a couple of others such as Max Walker but those were the main three. Now we've got 8 or so, 4 of whom are idiots.

I thought David Hookes was a great commentator. Just a shame he got killed by a bouncer.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
tell u what richie benaud says 2words every hour and he states the obvious its just funny to listen to him, btw i thought he retired last year did'nt he?

kevmystro

School Cricketer
hello can someone make a realistic model of warnie and realease the character file because i really want him in the game bowling..
thanks guys

Kabooka

International Cricketer
How about someone makes an absolute accurate IPL roster & I can add accurate IPL kits to follow that up .

arjind

International Coach
How about someone makes an absolute accurate IPL roster & I can add accurate IPL kits to follow that up .

Me & Cricket-Duke are releasing the first version f the IPL patch very soon, will include a roster. Anyway some kits may be a bit flawed so you are free to have a go after it is released

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
could some one make a field reader, i want to know where everyone's fielding when i make a custom field.

shrenik

International Coach
yup...the logos are still with me......as Ab said, they must be present in a dwa file which, hopefully, can be edited in the future releases of BIG Editor

Users who are viewing this thread