2010 FIFA Coming to YOU in 3D!

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
9k? Let me just check my pocket... Got change for 10k? lmfao

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
hey if we were rich, we wouldnt be here talking about it. So stop looking for it! :D The rich fools woulda bought it by now... by the time i finished posting. and they probably did. It is pretty "ONLY" if you are rich.

My TV is 52-inch, got it 2 years ago on Black Friday, for 700 bucks. And in my room, 32 inch, $400ish, i am happy with it. And i dont even like soccer, so w/e

but this thing sounds pretty kool. dont have to wear those annoying glasses. movies, shows, would be fun to watch.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
It's a wild fire all over, and actually, the only costly bit is getting the things to get the 3Dism working. Stereoscopic technology will take over in few years, and HD will be surpassed. I'm doing a few tries at converting videos, making them stereoscopic, but all i need is a 3D TV. :p

One thing is that unless you have the right things, you will find the stereoscopic telecasts as if there are from the 70s era.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
its not about soccer anymore, more like about 3D tv, so can some 1 move this thread..

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Getting it back to soccer, For people in Sydney, they are showing all the matches live in 3D in darling harbour! And if I'm correct, it's free.. so shove that $9000 TV up yours Phillips. Sydney FTW :D
Surely gonna go.

Abhas added 2 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Ok, maybe it's not 3D.. but still.. up yours Phillips :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread