22 Yards - The Battleground (PC/XBOX 360) - Some Eye Candies in the Thread

So far, what do you feel about this game?

• Total voters

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yes it is, cant you see the post

deep007ism

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
after all hopes withdrawn from EA and Codemaster future of cricket games lie on you Best Of Luck and do keep posting updates....:thumbs

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
We would have surely helped if we had any knowledge about 3D models/animations.It would be great if you'll will help us with this, with tuts, many more things and etc.If we get knowlegde, info , tuts we can be more experienced (hopefully experts).

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
We would have surely helped if we had any knowledge about 3D models/animations.It would be great if you'll will help us with this, with tuts, many more things and etc.If we get knowlegde, info , tuts we can be more experienced (hopefully experts).

theres lots of tutorials for that on youtube or google they will help but you got to be sharp by what they are doing

das_vicky

International Cricketer
I don't want to sound rude, but its too much to ask us to provide the tutorials. We are not at a stage where we can afford to provide any sort of personalized training and as already pointed, its hard to believe that we can provide you tutorials better than Google can :).

Nonetheless, if you think you are beyond that stage and have the basic grasp of your area of interest, we allow you to experiment with our game.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I can help with the graphics part. But, I don't think that is what you guys need?

das_vicky

International Cricketer
I can help with the graphics part. But, I don't think that is what you guys need?

On the contrary, that is one section where we need more help, because of the sheer work load. Are u also good with Human animations?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Unfortunately, no. I can design the kits and stuff like modding a game. Pretty much that. If that reduces your work load...

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
On the contrary, that is one section where we need more help, because of the sheer work load. Are u also good with Human animations?

I may try it in 3d max if you gave me models. Do yiu have models with bones or do you need to create that too?

I am learning 3D these days.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Unfortunately, no. I can design the kits and stuff like modding a game. Pretty much that. If that reduces your work load...
Actually we need that as well, but not right now. Assuming you will be active in planetcricket, we would contact you in few months when we need modding work.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
I may try it in 3d max if you gave me models. Do yiu have models with bones or do you need to create that too?

I am learning 3D these days.

in few days we would have our first batch of bowling animations. I will provide the files, so that you can modfy them to have other bowling animations.

Users who are viewing this thread