22 Yards - The Battleground (PC/XBOX 360) - Some Eye Candies in the Thread

So far, what do you feel about this game?

• Total voters
When we talk about 3D, we only mean the 3D simulation screen where you actually play...everything is 2D...isint it?

So 2D maanagement is that the management screens are 2D screens. Now in management also you would have option to play a game like you do in EA/Codemasters or you can play a game like in CricketCoach or something simillar...

I hope this is more clear.

Features are really exciting. Is anybody willing to make the logo for the game or should I do this?

BTW, Guys if we'll get good support for this game then I think we can have a separate forum for this game here at PC. :)

I have made a logo and this will be the current official logo. You can use this in your avys or sigs if you want.:)

logomv.png

Hitterman added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

I don't know why auto post merging isn't working :confused:

Some great work done there by Appu:clap
Here is just a screenie of my first try.
Comments expected especially by Hitty.
If this is satisfactory them i will go ahead and try to model a street cricket ground like the one where i stay.Note guys i suck at texturing(Photoshop):p.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 160
You guys are really good. That's brilliant Tanmay. Leave texturing, it will be done later on ;)

You guys are really good. That's brilliant Tanmay. Leave texturing, it will be done later on ;)

Allright then,will start the work asap.I wont be able to post updates daily cause of me being busy most of the time.But will keep u updating in once in 2 or 3 days.Cheers and KUTGW :thumbs

Allright then,will start the work asap.I wont be able to post updates daily cause of me being busy most of the time.But will keep u updating in once in 2 or 3 days.Cheers and KUTGW
No problems Tanmay. Thanks for helping and supporting our game :)

Some great work done there by Appu:clap
Here is just a screenie of my first try.
Comments expected especially by Hitty.
If this is satisfactory them i will go ahead and try to model a street cricket ground like the one where i stay.Note guys i suck at texturing(Photoshop):p.
Remove that tree immediately thats very heavy on system :eek::eek:

Hi guys,

As hitterman posted some screens to be made.
I tried one but not completed fully and texture is not perfect.
orginal
no94inset-758629.jpg

Created just 40% done.
attachment.php

regarding the other model i will send it to you soon.

Attachments

• pre1.jpg
    pre1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
You are brilliant at modelling Appu. All are awesome. BTW, Do you know animations?

Hitterman added 8 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Just a quick cool news for all the console owners. This game may be released for XBox 360 too :). So isn't it good?;). This is possible since we are using the power of XNA.

Since we will be using XNA, there are chances that it might not be supportive on some PC but still we'll try our best to make it compatible. No worries when we have Das here ;)

Last edited:
thanks for the update...was about to post it

Last edited:
@ Hitterman: I am a big fan of how this game is turning out. However, I think you are taking the slightly wrong approach to this game. The gameplay is far more important than graphics and I think everybody can agree on that. I think you need to work out all the AI, fielding, batting, bowling and the millions of little factors that have caused EA Sports and Codemasters to fail (well - not fail, but not make it brilliant) and make these correct.. even if the graphics sucked, I would still play that.

It's good to see people helping out and the 3D grounds look fantastic - however, I think you should be focusing on the gameplay engine and the simulation first. You are trying to build a house without the structural base right now.

Anyway, keep it up, I guess. I will keep monitoring this thread, and I wish you good luck. ;)

blake added 5 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Still, that said, I am interested in trying my hand at modelling. I have never modelled before.. but I would like to learn, perhaps. What program do you use to model? I'm trying for free programs.. but I guess I'm only going to get a SketchUp type program then.

Do SketchUp files match with the ones you are using? I had a quick look and most of the 3D modelling studios cost a fair bit.

I totally agree with blake...the graphics doesn't matter. Gameplay , AI e.t.c. is more important than graphics. :)

but to be fair to hitterman, i think this game is more based around the idea of gulli cricket then it is a full on C07 game.

Users who are viewing this thread