IPL 27 May - Chennai Super Kings v Kolkata Knight Riders (The Final)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
It looks like there are quite a few people out there on social networking sites whose sympathies are with KKR because they don't mind seeing a new champion. Even some of CSK's fans don't mind a new champion, it seems. Somewhere down my heart, I am thinking of the same thing too but I am be the same elated guy if CSK make it three in a row. My soul rests with Chennai, heart shared between the two, and the mind with KKR.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
In few hours of time, at MA Chidambaram Stadium, it might be an yellow sea . But around a kilometer away to its east, there is a Bay filled with millions of liters of water, which belongs to BENGAL!

Korbo Lorbo Jeethbo!

These are the odds favoring KKR win:

- The team finishing second in the points table won last time (CSK).
- The team sporting a new look won in the debut season they took the new look (DC).

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Excellent decision by KKR to drop McCulum and bring in Bisla. McCulam has been ---- in this IPL.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
McCullum actually performed well but they could play only 4 overseas players so it's unfortunate not to have him.
I'm happy that Gambhir didn't do a 'Sehwag' and dropped Narine to bring in Lee.

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
82/0 in 9 overs....:eek: With all wkts in hand, I wonder how much they might get in the last 11....:noway

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Raina comes good in a big crunch game.... Bravo Raina!:cheers That was some good hitting off Yusuf and superb placement against Narine.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
After Vijay, Here's Raina... coming back in form. :facepalm

Powerful hitting... :clap

----------

KKR missed Balaji a lot today, Lee 0-42 in his 4 overs. :eek:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Hussey gets out when Chennai need him to get out.... But whatta innings from the birthday boy, Mr. Cricket!!:clap:cheers

Now comes in Dhoni.... Hope the fireworks get bigger now! Come on Raina and Dhoni, smash the ball to pieces here!

Users who are viewing this thread