IPL 27 May - Chennai Super Kings v Kolkata Knight Riders (The Final)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I guess Narine was fixed today to bowl poorly? Or maybe Gambhir should have dropped Narine and kept McCullum back, and maybe his hands were tied behind his back by a mysterious person? What are the new theories floating around? Update plz!

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
may be we never no t20 is a funny game anything can be happen. kkr might win or csk but i want kkr to win

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
I guess Narine was fixed today to bowl poorly? Or maybe Gambhir should have dropped Narine and kept McCullum back, and maybe his hands were tied behind his back by a mysterious person? What are the new theories floating around? Update plz!
ya today narine was asked that not to turn the ball mile and don't confuse csk batsmen with bowling away and bringing in :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Gambhir GONE!!!!! Take that, take that.....:cheers I guess the stumps were fixed by Srinivasan to get splattered. How could it move when CSK are bowling onto it?

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
bisla looking good just awesome keep up bisla need that kind of blow from you to win kkr century might do it here:D

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I am telling you guys, Bisla can be a B. McCulam for Indian team in future. He is very classy with his stroke playing and he has no fear of any bowler.

Users who are viewing this thread