2GB

gilly204

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've noticed the bats that i've been making go to a low level of detail when you are looking at them close up. So i've made a 2GB where the file is around 1 and a half times bigger than the original bats by ea sports.
Here is the template. (yellow=the handle, green=the back of the bat, black=the face of the bat)

N

neziscool

Hi I've just starting making bats and finished a few. The bats are the
V900 - Michael Clarke (Fav Player)
V800 - Mark Waugh
County - Warne's Bat (if you make him on the game)
Puma Classic - Gilchrist (the one he used during the world cup)
Sommers - Bevan (this is bevan's new bat)

The bat numbers eg. bat22 (bevan) is the right number for the player who uses it in the game so you don't have to worry yourself with changing that.

Tell us what you think. :) :) :)

S

squiz

its says unexpected end of archive is it my PC or is it zipped up wrong?

A

Auwais

Nez, do you mind re-zipping the bats up because squiz looks like he's having a problem.

Attachments

• midsur.JPG
    midsur.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 9
M

melbournemartin

yeh it dun work

also is that v800 bat 1 of the 2gb bats u made? coz if so i think u need to find a bigger and better picture as that one looks like a tiny picture stretched out too much and that is why the picture looks all fuzy

N

neziscool

on my cpu i have to make the bats upside down and mirrored for them to work cauz otherwise they well look the oppoiste eg the handle is at the bottom of bat.

dont no wats going wrong with the zip file. i'll post the bats the right way up for you and seperately as a jpg so you can copy them over your bats with a program like microsoft phot editor (the 1 i use)

hope this fixes your problems

also replying to your "problems" about being fuzzy the bats look fine in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread