2nd August Screens

Ross, the screenshotts are just extraordinary, i have never dreamed a cricket game like that yet !! Just want to know whats coming next friday ? Cant wait sir... :D

I wonder if there sunglasses for fielders ?

----------

Graphics are meeting everyone expectation lets hope for great animation and seriously shot animation really matters along with bowling action so thats why it would be good idea to release 1 over of gameplay next friday

I wonder if there sunglasses for fielders ?

----------

Graphics are meeting everyone expectation lets hope for great animation and seriously shot animation really matters along with bowling action so thats why it would be good idea to release 1 over of gameplay next friday

well there are sunglasses, you should try cricket academy and you will find out what else options you have :cheers

If the best isn't scheduled for within the next four hours
, please do tell?
I ask this only coz I need to go to sleep if it isn't coming in the next few hours
or minutes!!:)

Sorry I had to go and make my US/UK calls so got offline - when I said the best is yet to come, I meant you haven't seen the best of the game yet.

This next week is going to be awesome - I promise!

Sorry I had to go and make my US/UK calls so got offline - when I said the best is yet to come, I meant you haven't seen the best of the game yet.

Its already been awesome Ross. Will look forward to next week

I would like to thank you and your team for respecting your customer's with lively updates and reveals about the game for last 10 months. Unlike Trickster's who have taken their customer's for granted since 2010

Please keep it going even after release. Hope the sales are above anyone's expectation

I hope the game releases on usa too :)

Heard somewhere ashes is releasing in the usa, so the xbox users can play it. Hope your publishers do the same. Not that i have an xbox. But a lot of my friends do and i would like them to buy your game.

Ross, just as MattW asked you on the Edge-o-metre thing, do you have the sequence in the hot spot replays taken from in game itself, or is it just pre-programmed? (I get it that there should be some pre-programmed stuff to it, but am I correct if I say it's the original footage that's being taken for that?)

Also, will the ball also have the white spot at the place it hits the bat? (Needless to ask after seeing the amount of deail, but just to know...) :)

From in game, calculated as a "thermal" image in real time on the stroke played, white spot will be where the ball hit the bat.

We use "BigEars" to see if there is a snick :p

----------

I hope the game releases on usa too :)

Heard somewhere ashes is releasing in the usa, so the xbox users can play it. Hope your publishers do the same. Not that i have an xbox. But a lot of my friends do and i would like them to buy your game.

If Ashes has approval for the US from Microsoft then I do not see an issue for us. It is a matter of not region encoding the disk - by default Microsoft does use region encoding :(

I wish every day is friday............:p:p:p:p

Yeah, I kinda own Friday's a little bit at the moment - however Ashes 201X start their BIG MONDAY campaign this week.... waiting to be blown away! :yes:yes:yes

I said to mike call it ashes 2014 but no he said ashes2013, I guess no new posters for the game.

Is there any particular bowler animation for getting 5 wickets, like holding the ball above and leading the team out of the gound after an innings?

----------

Yah i know it will be the next superstar's debut in the gaming world. I heard he is gonna get an epic introduction.

I said to mike call it ashes 2014 but no he said ashes2013, I guess no new posters for the game.

Don't know what he's talking about? I know they've had a few removed from some sites but there's still some new posters out there, just print your own :p

Source: Lazygamer.com
Ashes Cricket 2013 delayed to November | Lazygamer .:: The Worlds Best Video Game News ::.
Ashes_2013.jpg

----------

Is there any particular bowler animation for getting 5 wickets, like holding the ball above and leading the team out of the gound after an innings?

----------

Yah i know it will be the next superstar's debut in the gaming world. I heard he is gonna get an epic introduction.

There are all sorts of celebrates for milestones.

Lets hope with such star appeal it goes viral :yes

If Ashes has approval for the US from Microsoft then I do not see an issue for us. It is a matter of not region encoding the disk - by default Microsoft does use region encoding :(

Things are gonna change soon as Xbox One games won't use region locking :cheers

Ross these pics are amazing and great stuff. Loving the whole retro look. Thank you once again.

Thanks for the screenshots anyway.....they are just...well what can I say.:cheers
But it's good to know that that you have chosen to make this week special,

We won't have to wait till Friday again now, would we?

Users who are viewing this thread