90% of players and teams censored

lordy

Panel of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
How do I play against my mate on 2 player then on ps4?

FaWaD

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How do I play against my mate on 2 player then on ps4?

When you create / host a game online, make sure you have selected AI verse on. It should work from there on as you invite your friend.

I have yet to play it in that mode as I'm pretty lonely in the PSN world.

fanirama

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
From patch notes -
"All my players are being censored!
Due to console requirements, names of customised teams are occasionally censored.
On PS4 this will occur if you have a controller connected but not signed into a PSN account.
On both Xbox One and PS4 this will happen when any connected account has parental controls restricting user generated content.
"

In my case, the 2nd and 3rd statements don't apply. I'm signed into a PSN account and I don't have any parental control restrictions. I still see several censored names. Probably the 1st statement likely - console reqs. Who knows. Anyways, I don't really care what the name of a digital char is.

They all play the exact same way anyways. It's the same animations for any player so what difference does it make. It would've been nice to have say 12 animations or more per shot type but this requires lots of funding, resources etc. which they probably don't.
I bought all cricket games to support the developers including Ashes Cricket 13 which was a dud.

Anyways, lets see what patch 3 fixes. There's still enough to fix. I'm just not sure how comes no one noticed this from the demos. Wasn't there apparently a 5 over game demo?

Users who are viewing this thread