A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

when I play the game when a match is starting or a batsman gets out which button I press to skip I bought controller for 220 rs working same as expensive controller if stores are selling game and controllers separate is it violating rules who can I complain

It took me 3 attempts to realize what you were asking. Punctuate at the very least.

You'd have to post your Steam ID if you are gonna need help with it though.

Can any experts suggest a gud controller program with keyboard mapping.Pls reply ,i dnt want to buy a controller only for this game.

Can any experts suggest a gud controller program with keyboard mapping.Pls reply ,i dnt want to buy a controller only for this game.

when you buy the game from steam you already get controller in bundle that means you have pirated .for your sake enter e GPV gamepad is perfect on flipkart and qhmpl is also good buy from flipkart no virtual controller will work

Hi, I am having some issue with the way my controller is mapped.

The Order of the buttons my controller has is:

....(1)....
(4)....(2)
....(3)....

which in XBox terms is:

....(X)....
(Y)....(A)
....(B)....

I need to change it so when i press it, it goes from that to:

....(4)....
(1)....(3)
....(2)....

Any help on remapping the buttons?

Dont know if its s problem with the actual game or my xbox controller.
Whenever I move the batsman to the legside to hit ball on offside my controller doesnt respond and I end up being bowled :(
Installed latest drivers for controler also.
Can anyone help me?

Whenever I move the batsman to the legside to hit ball on offside my controller doesnt respond and I end up being bowled :(
Can anyone help me?

You don't need any help, your killing it in the online arena:clap

Hi, I am having some issue with the way my controller is mapped.

The Order of the buttons my controller has is:

....(1)....
(4)....(2)
....(3)....

which in XBox terms is:

....(X)....
(Y)....(A)
....(B)....

I need to change it so when i press it, it goes from that to:

....(4)....
(1)....(3)
....(2)....

Any help on remapping the buttons?

Thanks for bringing that up.

We've had a lot of feedback from others on this too and there will be an update very soon.

----------

Can anyone help me?

Have you tested the controller on another game?

We've had a lot of feedback from others on this too and there will be an update very soon.

----------

can u please also check two player option , when i play with my friend, during bowling if i want to bowl on off side it goes on leg side and vice versa

can u please also check two player option , when i play with my friend, during bowling if i want to bowl on off side it goes on leg side and vice versa

There's a high possibility that you'll just need to invert the controls when playing two player.

----------

Yes and its fine,the controller is a brand new xbox plug and play controller and it works ok in dbc cricket also.
As i said It just doesn't respond sometimes when moving batsman to the legside,im confused.:facepalm

Something else that I've just reminded myself of is that I can't seem to bowl wicket to wicket, i.e. putting an in-swinging yorker on the stumps... it'll always go down leg, or I'll over compensate and put it wide outside off. :(

It may be my controller, but I'll confirm tonight (and edit this post) when I change over to an Xbox controller as I just got my receiver.

Same goes for any other ball... it's either an outswinger just outside off, or WAY down leg side when trying to get it to pitch in line with the stumps. :facepalm

Will update this later or tomorrow with my findings tonight.

Edit: Confirmed, definitely the old controller, Xbox controller works 100%... but now I have something new to get used to.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread