Make your generic controller work as an Xbox 360 controller

DonaldDuck

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If I create copies of those extra xinput files then the controller doesn't work at all, none of the buttons trigger a response. If I then delete the xinput files except the xinput1_3.dll then my A/B/X/Y buttons are all swapped (I tried remapping accordingly but that didn't help either). Please help.

Edit: Nevermind fixed it. Didn't select internet settings this time and had to map the whole controller manually. :)

Last edited:

email2niranjan

Club Cricketer
Quick question

First of all thanks for posting this mate.

I have couple of questions.

I have the cricket academy and also the full game downloaded from Steam.
Where should I copy these six files in my PC for it to take effect for the full game (& also the CA that I downloaded from steam)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If I create copies of those extra xinput files then the controller doesn't work at all, none of the buttons trigger a response. If I then delete the xinput files except the xinput1_3.dll then my A/B/X/Y buttons are all swapped (I tried remapping accordingly but that didn't help either). Please help.

Edit: Nevermind fixed it. Didn't select internet settings this time and had to map the whole controller manually. :)
I'm sorry for responding to it that late(just been away), glad you got that fixed yourself. :)

----------

First of all thanks for posting this mate.

I have couple of questions.

I have the cricket academy and also the full game downloaded from Steam.
Where should I copy these six files in my PC for it to take effect for the full game (& also the CA that I downloaded from steam)
You need to copy them over to the game directory(To be more precise - folder containing the actual game files).

email2niranjan

Club Cricketer
ha ha .. that's what am struggling to find. Where can I find the actual game directory if it was downloaded from steam.
Sorry if that's too dumb

[/COLOR]
You need to copy them over to the game directory(To be more precise - folder containing the actual game files).[/QUOTE]

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You can access that directory by right clicking in the Steam menu and selecting, I think, open containing folder or something to that extent...

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
Hey i have a little annoyance with my controllers,when RAS flicked is flicked down it acts as L2 and the angle of attack of bowling changes,do you have any idea how to fix it? I am pretty sure it is a controllers' fault because the same is happening in GTA IV aswell,it acts as L2 and my weapon gets changed? Do anyone of you have any idea how to fix it?

note: there is no key assigned to RAS atleast thats what the xbox360ce app shows

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
Hey i have a little annoyance with my controllers,when RAS flicked is flicked down it acts as L2 and the angle of attack of bowling changes,do you have any idea how to fix it? I am pretty sure it is a controllers' fault because the same is happening in GTA IV aswell,it acts as L2 and my weapon gets changed? Do anyone of you have any idea how to fix it?

note: there is no key assigned to RAS atleast thats what the xbox360ce app shows

anyone know about this problem please?

kulwinderbaidwa

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
i have ATEK wireless conroller.after loading configuration file from internet everything works fine except RAS.it doesnt work at all.it instead work as X,Y,B,A buttons.manually configuring also doesnt help.any suggestion?:(

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Go to Start>Run>joy.cpl>properties
And move the right analog stick, check if the digital buttons light up.

----------

i have ATEK wireless conroller.after loading configuration file from internet everything works fine except RAS.it doesnt work at all.it instead work as X,Y,B,A buttons.manually configuring also doesnt help.any suggestion?:(
Does your controller have a analog/digital switch? If yes, then switch it on and test it. Should be on the front side of the controller.

----------

is it really work? because it not working for me.
Could you elaborate "what isn't working" for you?

CricketGamer

Club Cricketer
i have loaded the presets searching online but its not recognizing the controller at all now with this programs files in the game directory

edit: ok i got, if I dont add the other 3 files it works... thanks a lot!

Last edited:

somen

School Cricketer
please any one..help me.. i have installed the file posted by balkeet..then automatically mapped the buttons from internet...created extra files..bt its not working..player is not offering a shot..pls anyone help..:-(

Users who are viewing this thread