A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One advice I would give while batting against spin on lower difficulty level is; wait for it (longer than faster deliveries) and then hit. Waiting actually also gives you that little extra time to decide the line of the delivery.

Fielding radar has been purposely kept out of this game so that batsmen can use the pro cam look of the field just like in real life, I am not sure what option for that must be on your controller, but for xbox its the left trigger (LT) for viewing and right stick for moving that view.
My advice against spin is to play in pro mode,use the grill on the batsmans helmet as a guide,anything pitched above the iron bar on the helmet,play late,anything below,play earlier.It really does help.

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My advice against spin is to play in pro mode,use the grill on the batsmans helmet as a guide,anything pitched above the iron bar on the helmet,play late,anything below,play earlier.It really does help.
But that won't help when played on broadcast cam.

Last edited:

Colonel

Club Cricketer
Hi Guys

Just got the game on sale for pc but cant get my xbox 360 controller to work, the start button at begining is not working but i have used it on other games.

Any help would be great

Thanks

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Guys

Just got the game on sale for pc but cant get my xbox 360 controller to work, the start button at begining is not working but i have used it on other games.

Any help would be great

Thanks

It's been a while since I've looked at the issue - have you installed a driver for it? Is it wired/wireless? (I am sure there are others here that can give guidance, if not I'll have QA look at it on Monday.)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hi Guys

Any help would be great

Thanks

sometimes for me I have to use keyboard enter for the first start bit then my controller kicks in

Colonel

Club Cricketer
It's been a while since I've looked at the issue - have you installed a driver for it? Is it wired/wireless? (I am sure there are others here that can give guidance, if not I'll have QA look at it on Monday.)

Yeah i have a driver installed and its a wired controller, i have tried a few things now but cant seem to get it to work

Any help would be great

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Now @MattW has come onboard, can we finally get clarification on whether or not we need a controller for this game?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Now @MattW has come onboard, can we finally get clarification on whether or not we need a controller for this game?
My response now is to remind people that TableTop Cricket supports keyboard controls and is now 50% off on the Big Ant website...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
...I'd sellout for 50% off tabletop cricket too.

Colonel

Club Cricketer
Can someone please try and help me with my start button not working on 360 wired controller, have the driver installed.

would be very helpful

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can someone please try and help me with my start button not working on 360 wired controller, have the driver installed.

would be very helpful

Register your game and I'm sure Big Ant folks on this forum will be happy to help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread