A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

i am using ps3 controller with motionjoy. I think it should work fine for BA cricket 14.

Some guys just lack the funny bone, its not their fault. Its a true medical condition. :yes

On another note, it would be awesome if they provide a controller bundle with option of choosing our own customized skin. :cheers

Yeah this huge star on the cover all over the pad, what was his name again ross.:D

Oh yeah, i forgot. Gotta dig out the super secret private message Ross sent about a few months ago regarding that player. :p

I don't suppose you could get that controller offer through a steam download...

...I mean... I only need the game and the controller schematics, my friend is an electrician he can cover the rest...

I can't see why not... you will have your virtual gamepad in a jiffy from Steam ;)

Get a Xbox controller guy. For once microsoft has done a great job. Most comfortable controller I've ever used and its really durable. Bought it around 3 years back and still working without any problem. This is the case when i game around 10 hours a week at least.

I already have one, just go and get one as simple as that or don't play this game. You need a control pad and xbox 360 and maybe ps3 are the best options out there in my opinion.

Last edited:
Get a Xbox controller guy. For once microsoft has done a great job. Most comfortable controller I've ever used and its really durable. Bought it around 3 years back and still working without any problem. This is the case when i game around 10 hours a week at least.

10 hours a week!!...........Only!:p

YOU-NEED-A-4qigkf.jpg

Can I use a joystick? Do I have to use my thumbs? I try to save those for special occasions...

Users who are viewing this thread