Story A journey with the Zimbabweans

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Since it's you I'm suprised i's not Journey with the Bermudans. Good Luck

OffCutters

International Coach
Good to see a..well underdog team story. i hope you go far in it. Good luck mate.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hey there Leverocks and welcome to the story forum. :) Its pleasant to see a story with some of the lesser used teams.

Best of luck with this story.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Ah Zimbabwe. I've tried playing with them. It's a long, hard toil. Get used to losing virtually every series you play. The only team you'll beat in Tests is Bangladesh, a drawn series is a good result. In ODIs you stand a good chance (I took Zimbabwe to the finals of the 2007 WC in ICC 05, but lost), but you'll have to get used to frequent batting collapses and horrible bowling efforts.

All in all, it isn't a rewarding experience, and will make you feel like quitting. But that's what makes it the ultimate challenge...

Good luck!

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Ah Zimbabwe. I've tried playing with them. It's a long, hard toil. Get used to losing virtually every series you play. The only team you'll beat in Tests is Bangladesh, a drawn series is a good result. In ODIs you stand a good chance (I took Zimbabwe to the finals of the 2007 WC in ICC 05, but lost), but you'll have to get used to frequent batting collapses and horrible bowling efforts.

All in all, it isn't a rewarding experience, and will make you feel like quitting. But that's what makes it the ultimate challenge...

Good luck!

This.

Did a story with Zimbabwe and lost almost every match. Takes real balls this does!

Roofrom50

International Coach
Let's hope, for everyones sake, that you do very well, and be competitive in these series. Because more likely then not, you'll loose with such a lower class side.

blake

School Cricketer
I did quite well with Zimbabwe, it was a tough start but I soon developed some good players and by 2012 we knocked over South Africa 1-0 in the test series which was a big highlight for me. We posted 400 in the first innings of the first test so it proves that Zimbabwe does have depth, it just takes a while to show. ;)

Leverocks

School Cricketer
Zimbabwe Announce 15 Man Squad for the World Cup
Zimbabwe have announced their 15 man squad for this years World Cup in the West Indies. Wicketkeeper Tatenda Taibu has been appointed captain of the team and believes his team have got what it takes to make the Super 8's of the Tournament.

Here is the squad:
Tatenda Taibu (c)
Stuart Carlisle
Hamilton Maskadza
Craig Wishart
Dion Ebrahim
Stuart Miatsikenyiri
Vusi Sibanda
Elton Chigumbura
Andy Blignaut
Heath Streak
Prosper Utseya