Story A new era|Australia's journey back to the top|Sign up as Cameron White!

I went alright, scoring one hundred and one fifty, the bowlers let us down. :noway

It's up, it's up.

I was trying to make you read my write-up. Yeah, that's why I didn't put in the scorecards.

*Nervously shuffles feet*

Squad for the second test:
Callum Gray
Varun Harishan
George Pickering
Brendon Hedger
Marcus North
Prithvi Binnu
Troy Lerana
Biggy Johnson
Ollie Holden
Amiya Shreyas
Covvy Hilfenhaus
Dick Cheese

Chris Bosnich finally falls out of the team, with Marcus North taking his place.

A/N: Someone can now sign up as North, if they do not already possess a player.

Gazza_11 added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

By the way, if your player does not play for five consecutive games you can resign as him, and become eligible to pick another player.

I would take Marcus North as well if I could but I can only have 1 player so I will stay with Clarke.

0* and 1, what a fantastic game! I think I should have been awarded MOTM I mean no-one else played a crucial knock like that! It was a true spectacle for all the crowd to see!

My 0* was full of sheer determination, every ball played on it's merit, the grit shown by yours truely to keep every delivery at bay, to save the team in a time of desperation, was truely honourable . :clap

Just imagine what I could have done had my partners showed the same determination as me!

Yes, but it was a spectacular one. I`ll tell you all how i took it. So some idiot edged it 70 metres back, I ran as quick as i could to the third man boundary, even faster than Chuck Norris i might add, and ran up to the stands, threw it back onto the field, and ran back and caught it. Story of your life, i know right?

Users who are viewing this thread