A problem in DBC 17 PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heer Patel

School Cricketer
Everytime I play, my controller works for like 10 minutes and then it just disables. It doesnt even show controller 1 disconnected and I tried unplugging it and plugging again and then it shows that 'controller 1 disconnected. Press Y' I press Y in my controller and it still doesnt work. Please Help

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm completely baffled seeing members who play with pirate copy of the game and post their problems even after knowing that they won't get any help for their problems. :p

Let those create a new forums helping out fellow pirates to overcome their issues. :D

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow now we have a thread for pirates issues as well :clap

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've said it multiple times, thieves will steal no matter what. Even if you price the game $1 folks will find an excuse to steal the game. It's almost as if stealing/pirating a game is considered a badge of honor "Oh I didn't buy the game, I stole it!". Good on Big Ant for making the pirates' gaming experience miserable and i can't fault them for the online DRM.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
this is a very serious issue,innocent buyers are being duped like our dear op:eek:

We have at least 3-4 pirates every day asking for support. They're on Twitter, FB, everywhere - none, NONE, have been legitimate - this is an issue that costs us resources that take away from the development of the game but without the protection I would not invest in a PC version of any of our games in the future.

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
We have at least 3-4 pirates every day asking for support. They're on Twitter, FB, everywhere - none, NONE, have been legitimate - this is an issue that costs us resources that take away from the development of the game but without the protection I would not invest in a PC version of any of our games in the future.
You have every right to protect the game and i hope BA games keep coming on pc :cheers

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Perfect example of trolling and why BA hardly interact with the community publicly
Oh get over it. Throughout both games plus the rugby league series I've done my fair share to assist them as they required. The rubbish needs to be called out for what it is and blaming pirates for releasing a crap game is a massive cop out. There's so many annoying problems or features removed from this game he doesn't deserve a pass or have his backside kissed just because he's active. If you want to hang off his PM box then go to his own forum and do it. The game annoys me and I'll vent my annoyance when I see it appropriate.

Besides, what did I say that was wrong? The game was awful on release without any pirates "taking away from the development of the game" that's just his usual BS to take jabs at the PC community that he hates so much.

D

Dutch

Oh get over it. Throughout both games plus the rugby league series I've done my fair share to assist them as they required. The rubbish needs to be called out for what it is and blaming pirates for releasing a crap game is a massive cop out. There's so many annoying problems or features removed from this game he doesn't deserve a pass or have his backside kissed just because he's active. If you want to hang off his PM box then go to his own forum and do it. The game annoys me and I'll vent my annoyance when I see it appropriate.

Besides, what did I say that was wrong? The game was awful on release without any pirates "taking away from the development of the game" that's just his usual BS to take jabs at the PC community that he hates so much.

And you of course are the designated spokesperson of the PC Community....good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread