A Problem

R

radaga

My friend has recently brought a laptop. he installed cricket 2002 onto it and now when he plays it, it is really fuzzy. he brought it over to my house and we tried changing the graphics settings and everything but it stayed the same. Would this be because it might have a bad graphics card, or not enough space or something? If anyone knows please reply or send an email to: [email protected]

thanks B)

crick4life

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by radaga@Jun 21 2003, 10:44 AM
My friend has recently brought a laptop. he installed cricket 2002 onto it and now when he plays it, it is really fuzzy. he brought it over to my house and we tried changing the graphics settings and everything but it stayed the same. Would this be because it might have a bad graphics card, or not enough space or something? If anyone knows please reply or send an email to: [email protected]

thanks B)
I also have it loaded on a laptop but have to say the graphics are not good at all and the game is a bit slow even on the lowest settings. I have 256 MB ram, 16MB Sis card on the laptop and have the lowest settings available in Cricket2002. The game is certainly playable although I dont play on my laptop.

R

radaga

ok the problems he has sound simmilar to yours, he will just have to put up with it :taz: :ph34r:

harsh

School Cricketer
Look for a setting called Mipmap detail in your Display Properties->Settings->Advanced screen

You should set this to Best/MAx Image Quality to remove fuzziness.

Which graphics card do you have ? If your graphics card doesn't have this option then you are out of luck.

malikmazhars

School Cricketer
Without any doubt Graphics Card, unless its 32 MB ATI Mobility Radeon or similar.

Usually ts hard to provide full graphics support for games in Laptops. Dont think that (ex: 1000 MHz) laptop would work the same way as 1000 MHz desktop. :zimrahil:

Malik

Users who are viewing this thread