Academy Version 0.0.71 Discussion

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah in real life physics. But in a 'game' its a different story. Sorry that i dont just assume stuff like you guys have. Haha

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Whats happend to this thread.... lol

Moving on....

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
For me the best part for batting is the moving around and playing shots accordingly mainly because the shot animations allows us to experiment doing so...

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Considering hitwicket isn't in the game, I hope you don't go too much inside the crease plus that slide
For me the best part for batting is the moving around and playing shots accordingly mainly because the shot animations allows us to experiment doing so...

Yeah it's remarkably fluid!

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thats what he said 2 meters in total forward or towards the bowler.. We can try moving forward with the bowling machine itself but since its ready to bowl the time for getting forward is little but when a bowler is bowling more time to move around..

@funnyadit What i am saying is right now by default batsman stands on the line of the crease, from there he is moving couple steps backward but not moving forward. You meant to say because of bowling machine there is no time to move forward but at the given time only he is making back steps. How is that possible?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@funnyadit What i am saying is right now by default batsman stands on the line of the crease, from there he is moving couple steps backward but not moving forward. You meant to say because of bowling machine there is no time to move forward but at the given time only he is making back steps. How is that possible?
Back steps to closest to stumps is possible as its 2steps back max I think maybe 3...But forward I can move him again the same 2-3 steps forward as well but cannot know whats the max he can move front for which he answered 2mts..

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Back steps to closest to stumps is possible as its 2steps back max I think maybe 3...But forward I can move him again the same 2-3 steps forward as well but cannot know whats the max he can move front for which he answered 2mts..
would love to try this out in real match situations in order to negate the swing just like cook and kohli does in test matches

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
would love to try this out in real match situations in order to negate the swing just like cook and kohli does in test matches
Yeah me too.. Using different techniques based on the situation..It's amazing the depth is already there without even seeing the full stuff...

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Had my first shot this morning batting left handed. Seems to me that the bowling machine doesn't adjust to compensate. Certainly for off breaks round the wicket I had 25 in a row down the legside.

Users who are viewing this thread