Academy Version 0.0.71 Discussion

handsome

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Having played for a couple of hours today i was wondering if anyone has got a top edge that goes straight up in the air or because you timed the ball too early? I have got plenty of edges by playing late but no top edges or ball going straight up yet.

Also, has anyone got the leg glance perfected? Whenever i play the lg glance it goes in front of square when timed well

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Having played for a couple of hours today i was wondering if anyone has got a top edge that goes straight up in the air or because you timed the ball too early? I have got plenty of edges by playing late but no top edges or ball going straight up yet.

Also, has anyone got the leg glance perfected? Whenever i play the lg glance it goes in front of square when timed well
one of the members from the BA posted about this a long time ago that for now they just want everyone to get a feel of the game
not consider this as a final product
they still have a lot of work left to do on physics model and other things
ball physics will be corrected or changed if needed
so be patient
and wait for more BA FRIDAYS to come

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I wonder if they found a way for 4 system 2vs2 co-op...It wasnt possible for DBC 14 and was the same at the early days of discussion of DBC 17..

I hope they found a way because the way DBC17 looks at this stage is stunning...so I am positive towards this online co-op...hope for the best :)

TByers_Cricket

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
4 player online multiplayer matches would be awesome! Hope it makes it to the game.

Great idea mate. Also thanks for using my YouTube banner as your sig as well :thumbs I've noticed a few people have done that on here. haha

Always a battle with the big 3 on YT as I'm sure you're all aware... But planning some new content and a relaunch for the new game and the upcoming aussie summer.

Hoping to record plenty of DBC17 footage for my channel.

Flat_Track_Bully

School Cricketer
Just played it. Graphics are looking great. A lot more depth to the players, environment feels more substantial.

My issue is with the batting animations. Some of the shots are not fluid at all. Its quite frustrating because a cover drive is spot on and a few other shots but leg side shot animations are wooden. I hope in the next iteration or even in this one if there is time a lot more focus be given on the player animations.

Just look at Brian Lara Cricket 99 as an example. It was pleasurable because the player mechanics were ahead of its time. If DBC just get their player animations right and realistic pacing of innings by AI then this game will become the fifa of cricket.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Great idea mate. Also thanks for using my YouTube banner as your sig as well :thumbs I've noticed a few people have done that on here. haha

Always a battle with the big 3 on YT as I'm sure you're all aware... But planning some new content and a relaunch for the new game and the upcoming aussie summer.

Hoping to record plenty of DBC17 footage for my channel.

Would be keen to play an online match against you and put the footage on our respective channels if you are keen

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Untitled.png

That reply was hilarious...

Users who are viewing this thread