Story ACC Test Championship 2006

sami007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
do you mean Wooosahs? i guess i could do that...i think the india lineup is most that needs to be changed, ill just use what htey are using against SL, some of the players arent in the game like dhoni or the newer cats so ill just make do i suppose. furthermore, could i even do it in the middle of my series?

Last edited:

Briggsey

International Coach
Very impressive presentation! Pakistan seem to be on top in this one so India will have to rely on their tail to first get them over 200 and then bowl them back into the game!

Keep it up mate, good stuff so far!

sami007

Club Cricketer
ill try to squeeze in an update tonight...if not ill defintely play those 13 overs before tea and update tomorrow!

Cricket_60

International Coach
India in quite a bit of trouble here.

Great presentation sami, The BLIC graphics look great :clap

sami007

Club Cricketer
Congrats Cricket_60 you've brought up the half-century for my thread!!! have some REP!

Last edited:

sami007

Club Cricketer
India fail to reach 200!

Sanjay: Welcome to the tea interval and we are in shock that India have been skittled out for a mere 190 runs! the Pakistan bowlers never let up and attacked the tail viciously. at drinks, irfan pathan and partiv patel were at the crease with the job of sheparding the indian total to atleast 200. Partiv played well hitting a number of boundarys through the off side. Irfan on the other hand was only able to play and miss at almost every delivery. his torture was finally over when he edged saqlain mushtaq to the slips:
ik10tn.png

ik23au.png

F.O.W. I. Pathan c Afridi b Saqlain 1 (23)
176/7 53
Next Man: H. Singh

The Turbinator had a torrid time batting swinging wildly and wasnt able to make much contact with the ball. when he did...he pulled a fast leg spinner from Adnan Siddiqui back into his stumps thus gifting the youngster with his first test wicket!
hs22vh.png

hs17am.png

F.O.W. H. Singh b Siddiqui 0 (16)
181/8 56.3 overs
Next Man: Zaheer Khan

Partivs resistance finally ended when he played one flash-drive through the offside too many and was caught in the slips. It was a sharp catch and the fielder had to react very quickly. Partiv was the only one that could have helped India to cross the 200 mark plateau but was unable to keep his head:
pp13zk.png

pp21er.png

F.O.W. P. Patel c Ahmed b Afridi 22 (40)
190/9 59.2 Overs
Next Man: A. Kumble

Shahid Afridi quickly wrapped up the innings by bowling a good delivery that surprised Kumble by spinning back in:
ak12te.png

ak23vm.png

F.O.W. A Kumble b S Afridi 0 (3)
190 a.o. 59.5 overs

Without doubt India must be very upset with this performance and they only have to blame themselves after starting off the innings well. The Pakistani bowlers can be very happy with their work. All of the bowlers picking up wickets including debutant Adnan Siddiqui. High scorer for India was VVS Laxman with 45. definitely without his contribution, India would have been much worse off. The openers came out soon for Pakistan looking to not lose anything in the one over before tea:
pakbegin6ev.png

Surprisingly that over was bowled by Anil Kumble! The batsman were able to get through the over and finished on 0/0
tea7nr.png

the players are at tea and should be back on the field shortly. Enjoy the final session of this gripping first day!

Match State:
Pakistan 0/0
S. Afridi 0(6)
S. Malik* 0(0)

Bowlers:
A Kumble 1-1-0-0

Pakistan Trail by 190 runs

Cricket_60

International Coach
India really stuffed up there

Hopefully their bowlers can do as well as the Pakistani's did

sami007

Club Cricketer
itll be tough...there was a lottt of turn and they got 2 great spinners!

sami007

Club Cricketer
check for an update in a few hours. sorry cats, ive been busy!

Users who are viewing this thread