Story ACC Test Championship 2006

sami007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pakistan start with confidence
cricket20051206141105210at.png

Sanjay: The players are having drinks and taking a break while Pakistan have started their 1st innings very well. Shahid Afriid has played out of character and is currently 30 off of 50 balls. His opening partner had a much tougher time and managed only 15 from 34 before edging a sharply turning leg spinner from Anil Kumble:
sm18ez.png

sm28dd.png

F.O.W. Shoaib Malik c Singh b Kumble 15(34)
Partnership: 38 Runs
Next Man: Younis Khan

The hero of last years Bangalore test strolls in:
yk1ln.png

Anil Kumble bowled beautifuly just look at this over from the spin king:
cricket20051206141403004qd.png

Kumble alternated each delivery...one going away followed by one coming back into the right handers. furthermore, they were all at the same height. Kumble also had a good shout turned down for LBW against Shoaib Malik:
cricket20051206141841233wf.png

Fortunately for India, they got their man soon after but are still toiling in the field. It will be interesting to see how the final 15 overs of the day play out.

Match State:
Pakistan
50-1 15.0 Overs
Afridi 30(50)
Khan 4(7)

Bowlers
Kumble 8-2-16-1
Singh 7-0-34-1

Pakistan trail by 140 Runs

Last edited:

sami007

Club Cricketer
hey i just noticed...but damn its dark! look at the screenshots...the actual amount of light changes!

sami007

Club Cricketer
no update today guys...busy! but definitely tomorrow sorry for the wait

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
excellent presentation sami!! well bowled mate now smash the indians around with afridi :D

sami007

Club Cricketer
Pakistan In Charge

Afridi reaches 50
end7gm.png

Sanjay: Well at the end of Day 1 here at Kolkata, Pakistan are the firm favorites to obtain a huge 1st innings lead and go on and win this test. Since the last drinks break, Younis Khan and Shahid Afridi have put together a decent 100+ run partnership. The final 15 over played out without any incident apart from Shahid Afridi reaching his 8th Test half-century. it was a subdued innings as far as Afridi is concerned. His 50 came up off of 72 balls and consisted of 9 fours.
sa4gt.png

Heres a look at "Lala's" spider:
saspider1ce.png

With the two spinners on, Afridi has only been able to play his offside shots to give him any runs.

The Indian Bowlers really toiled hard and looked visibly upset:
bowlers8hf.png

So Beefy, what should India do?

Ian: I dont understand what Souravs doing here...hes got 2 spinners for about 25odd overs then decides to put himself on to bowl the final 2 overs? just what is he thinking. i think its time for some huge shakeups in this test side or else they will continue to be beat.

Sanjay: Well those are ians thoughts...i hope you join us tomorrow for another day of fascinating Test cricket. This Sanjay and Ian signing off Kolkata.

Match State: End of Day 1
Pakistan
134/1 31.0 Overs
Shahid Afridi 75*
Younis Khan 41*

Kumble 16-4-55-1
Ganguly 2-0-10-0

Pakistan trail by 56 Runs

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
well played lala! afridi not hitting a SIX! OMG.. what happened there sami yaar?

sami007

Club Cricketer
sorry about the delay guys! i had exams but theyre done now soo ill play and update soon!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
sami007 said:
im taking it slow...tryin to keep it realistic i guess
Realistic? :rolleyes: Your playing with BLIC and have Afridi batting on 30 off 50 without any sixes. :rolleyes:

Still good story though :p

Users who are viewing this thread