Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The middle order collapse is concerning. Just this year we have started depending less on the top three, with Rizwan, Agha and Ifti picking up some form. Hopefully they can get some runs before the World Cup, otherwise I wouldn’t rule out Pakistan-style hasty changes in the batting lineup :cry:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
The middle order collapse is concerning. Just this year we have started depending less on the top three, with Rizwan, Agha and Ifti picking up some form. Hopefully they can get some runs before the World Cup, otherwise I wouldn’t rule out Pakistan-style hasty changes in the batting lineup :cry:
Is Saud Shak in the squad?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
well he's not going to play at 3 for about while Babar is around so they'd be better finding a different role if he's one of the best batters
Yeah, he'll have to realise that himself and bat at 5 in the domestic OD cup

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I just learned that this was Pakistan's only 28th ODI since 2019. Now I know we had 2 back to back T20 WC so teams were busy preparing for that but it also shows ODI bi-laterals are not needed. Just play 2-3 series leading up to the World Cup year and play the world cup.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just learned that this was Pakistan's only 28th ODI since 2019. Now I know we had 2 back to back T20 WC so teams were busy preparing for that but it also shows ODI bi-laterals are not needed. Just play 2-3 series leading up to the World Cup year and play the world cup.

That’s shockingly low. Went and looked at the numbers and since the last WC final they’ve played thirty ODIs only indeed. The only sides that have played lesser number of ODIs are their opponents in this series at twenty-six, Canada and Jersey. Pretty remarkable really that the number has been so low.

Wondered if it had something to do with other reasons so checked the T20I numbers for the same time period and that one’s rather healthy with them playing 78 T20Is which puts them second only to India.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
That’s shockingly low. Went and looked at the numbers and since the last WC final they’ve played thirty ODIs only indeed. The only sides that have played lesser number of ODIs are their opponents in this series at twenty-six, Canada and Jersey. Pretty remarkable really that the number has been so low.

Wondered if it had something to do with other reasons so checked the T20I numbers for the same time period and that one’s rather healthy with them playing 78 T20Is which puts them second only to India.
I'm sure they've continuously cancelled ODI series and played T20s instead. Probably financial reasons.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No comments so far with the game well into the second innings?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
No comments so far with the game well into the second innings?
big-trouble-if-i-speak.gif

Users who are viewing this thread